misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
0,,10433~11098760,00.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Let them away fans call it wonky,or plastic or flat pack or whatever but she is a work of art and almost complete-fantastico

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Fantastic picture. It's looking absolutely wonderful.

I just wish that the photographer who takes these photos would realise that most of us actually have our heads on top of our shoulders, and not stuck on sideways.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
it is brilliant, but those seagulls on top of each other still look wrong...hope the top one gets moved to the center!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
North stand looks a little lonely!

This is my only bone of contention too-though maybe in a few years the club offices maybe re sited at the training ground or perhaps being bolder still terracing will be allowed-other than that she is like the most beautiful woman in the world,perfect in every way shape and form,but even this lady will wipe her behind after a number 2...if you get my weird drift....so what is what i am getting at..

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Fantastic picture. It's looking absolutely wonderful.

I just wish that the photographer who takes these photos would realise that most of us actually have our heads on top of our shoulders, and not stuck on sideways.

It's called 'art' mate!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
This is my only bone of contention too-though maybe in a few years the club offices maybe re sited at the training ground or perhaps being bolder still terracing will be allowed-other than that she is like the most beautiful woman in the world,perfect in every way shape and form,but even this lady will wipe her behind after a number 2...if you get my weird drift....so what is what i am getting at..

The north stand corners are being filled in for the end of this season.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It sure is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here