Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuart Pearce

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Great bloke ...:bowdown:

Why should Manchester City pay me for not being their manager? I have been fortunate to earn a decent wage as a player, and now as a manager. I don't want to be wrangling with the chief executive for a couple of quid. My wife thinks I am an idiot - but that is my view.
City boss Stuart Pearce on his decision not to have a compensation clause in his new contract.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
yeh i read that - fair play. he always talks about his mrs - i reckon hes a top geez with a nice family. someone to aspire to (now im really sounding like a TWAT)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Pity, for his sake, that the England job didn't come up in two years time.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
u never know it might do.... say like hoddle or keegan.. if my memory serves me right?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy to say when everythings going swimmingly though innit. He's still very much in "honeymoon mode" at City. All credit to him, he's doing brilliantly, but if things started going pear-shaped, I'm sure he wouldn't be best pleased if the board failed to back him, and kicked him out with no compensation. Well, his missus would be FURIOUS anyway.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its a shame a certain struggling south coast team manager doesnt take the Stuart Pearce view as well regarding compensation in the event of a sacking...

Last edited:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Easy 10 said:
Easy to say when everythings going swimmingly though innit. He's still very much in "honeymoon mode" at City. All credit to him, he's doing brilliantly, but if things started going pear-shaped, I'm sure he wouldn't be best pleased if the board failed to back him, and kicked him out with no compensation. Well, his missus would be FURIOUS anyway.

i don't think he'd struggle to find another job though...

He probably get a couple of jabs in b4 he walked away.

He knows he be able to pick up work any where.

Good sincere bloke, especially at that level and shows up twats like Morinhno to an even greater degree.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Normal Rob said:
i don't think he'd struggle to find another job though...
Me neither. I would LOVE to see him involved with the England coaching staff. Just imagine the enthusiasm and inspiration he'd bring to the dressing room.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
a credit to Football is SP and English to the bone

:clap:

unlike some sweaty whos dragging us down a division and hanging on despite his failures just because of the the contract/money :angry:

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Easy 10 said:
Me neither. I would LOVE to see him involved with the England coaching staff. Just imagine the enthusiasm and inspiration he'd bring to the dressing room.

I too would love to see him as part of Hiddink's management team.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
what about SP as national motivator/coach and Curbs in charge. sod Johhnie Foreigner !

I would love to see SP give Rio Ferdinand a good shoeing for not getting stuck in :lolol: or nutting Gerrard for being a ponce in an England shirt or Beckham for being a ponce full stop !

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Easy 10 said:

Dunno, Easy. He's always struck me as a decent, down to earth guy. With a bucketload of good old fashioned, vein pumping passion for England.

1996_stuart_pearce.JPG

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Its a shame a certain struggling south coast team manager doesnt take the Stuart Pearce view as well regarding compensation in the event of a sacking...

Can't see Redknapp going for that to be honest.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Rangdo said:
Can't see Redknapp going for that to be honest.

Wasnt thinking of him. Thinking more CCC level....!

Play in stripes.......with a tight arse as chairman...and a lardy jocko clown as manager...thats right

Southampton
:jester:

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Great bloke. I occasionally get to City games and got a personal E Mail from him last year, asking me to come along more often. OK It went out to all floaters, but a nice touch.

I have a huge admiration for City, which started because of my hate of United. Every time I go there I am made very welcome, and oddly get a really good seat. Last time right behind the subs bench.

I am sure if City showed him the door he would be most welcome here.

Vicar

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
What I love about Stuart Pearce is his honesty. During the close season he updated his electricians certificate, "Just in case football do'nt work out."

Fantastic man, and leader.

larus

Easy 10 said:

More like bloody FEAR.

Fergie kicking the boot in your face is nothing compared to crossing Peirce. You've been warned Becks. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here