Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker with Presence

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Neil Shipperley??

Ships.jpg

Don't get much more presence than that..... I think he has his own orbit.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Noooooooooooooooooo!

Noooooooooooooooooo!

oh and,

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

Ok, how about this man??

Mamady-Sidibe-11_1298872.jpg

Big, bustling striker, causes defences untold problems, spearheaded Stokes push to the Premier League and look where they are now.

This would be an immense signing.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Ok, how about this man??

Mamady-Sidibe-11_1298872.jpg

Big, bustling striker, causes defences untold problems, spearheaded Stokes push to the Premier League and look where they are now.

This would be an immense signing.

Hasnt really played much football for a long time though, that'd be my worry.

Personally, i think we missed out by not getting Chris Iwelumo, he'd have been perfect for that role, with much more of a goal threat.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
Romelu Lukaku:moo: with Gus using his chelsea connections to get the youngster who is behind Torres, Drogba, Anelka and Sturridge in the chelsea pecking order

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Personally, i think we missed out by not getting Chris Iwelumo, he'd have been perfect for that role, with much more of a goal threat.

33 now and has injury problems. Currently very unpopular with the Watford faithful for not getting off the mark and looking generally poor. We can do better now I'm sure. :)

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
won't be Adebola, just gone to Hull
won't be Derbyshire, just gone to Forest
won't be Euell, just gone to Charlton

James Beattie ?
Shefki Kuqi ?
Nile Ranger ?
Grzgorz Rasiak ?

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
won't be Adebola, just gone to Hull
won't be Derbyshire, just gone to Forest
won't be Euell, just gone to Charlton

James Beattie ?
Shefki Kuqi ?
Nile Ranger ?
Grzgorz Rasiak ?

I would take either of the top 2 (Beattie, Kuqi). They wouldn't expect to be starting week in week out, they know where the goal is, & they would add valuable experience.

Ranger isn't a Gus player - always in trouble for one thing or another and thinks too highly of himself from what I've heard.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
33 now and has injury problems. Currently very unpopular with the Watford faithful for not getting off the mark and looking generally poor. We can do better now I'm sure. :)

Fair enough, he made 50 appearances for Burnley last season so presumed he was injury free, managing 11 goals in the league which isn't too bad for a target man.

Heidar Helgusson?
Marcus Tudgay or Dexter Blackstock (4th and 5th choice at Notts Forest), Paul Gallagher, Martyn Waghorn both surplus to requirements at Leicester, or Leon Best on a loan deal?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
With or with gifts and presents do we need another striker? CMS, Hoskins and Barnes have all scored this season, I reckon if required KLL and Hoskins would play down the middle up front.

I know it's great to have competition for places but we can't afford to upset the current squad.

Just as well I'm not the manager, if it ain't broke why fix it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here