Jon Parkin

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Glenn Murray :jester:

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Makes you more certain that Bergkamp wasn't a Gus signing and the whole stephensongate theory.

Hope we can at least loan the lad out somewhere and get him off the payroll.
Having not seen Bergkamp play I don't want to judge, buit when he joined I'm sure I saw Gus say something about him being one for the future. Have you seen him play then?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Micky Quinn

quinn_350x475_458739a.jpg

Plenty of presence

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Parkin was the 1st one I thought of too, I see it being someone who will be happy spending alot of time on the bench and being used when we're chasing a goal or to help the defence out at set pieces last 10-15mins

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Having not seen Bergkamp play I don't want to judge, buit when he joined I'm sure I saw Gus say something about him being one for the future. Have you seen him play then?

No.
I was surprised he wasn't in the Dev. squad for the Notts Forest game tho'. Maybe he's injured.

However, my point was more to do with the mystery surrounding the departure of Stephenson. Also with the 5 subs rule - bringing in another striker just sets back the promising youngsters like Adgestein and Simmonds. I guess when you finally get to the more giddy position of having a squad with depth it may be a good idea to let some of them have a bit of a league football adventure on loan somewhere like Stevenage.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Its going to be hard to get anyone as they will probably just get a few minutes here and there (unless he can find a mythical big man who is quick and can play tippy tappy football) maybe someone like Tresor Kandol, still available on a free transfer and played under him at Leeds (I think?).

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Bednar or Derbyshire would be excellent. We do need the height upfront.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here