Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Street Parking Birmingham

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am driving tomorrow. Does anyone know if street parking is possible/advisable near the ground. Aiming to get there early- mid morning.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I'm going with someone who is a regular at St Andrews and he says that he never drives as you have to pay some scrote to 'protect' your car and then hope that he hasn't keyed it (or worse) anyway.

May drive further afield and walk then

Waldo

Aug 31, 2011
I went to uni in Birmingham and used to drive to the games I went to, parked on one of the side streets less than a 5 minute walk from the stadium (either St Andrew's street or Kingston Road), even getting there about half 2 you'll find somewhere to park, and I never saw any vandalism of cars. There's also a few shops with car parks on the main road (A450) leading to the ground where I know lots of people parked.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I'm going with someone who is a regular at St Andrews and he says that he never drives as you have to pay some scrote to 'protect' your car and then hope that he hasn't keyed it (or worse) anyway.

I was once approached by one these scrotes, I had my rotweiller in the back of the car, so when asked for a quid to mind my car, I replied I think I am fine as I have my dog in the car. the young lad replied so your big scary dog can put out fires can he ?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
To be fair, are any of us likely to be able to understand what any such scrotes are saying, given that it's going to be in Birmingham?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I went to uni in Birmingham and used to drive to the games I went to, parked on one of the side streets less than a 5 minute walk from the stadium (either St Andrew's street or Kingston Road), even getting there about half 2 you'll find somewhere to park, and I never saw any vandalism of cars. There's also a few shops with car parks on the main road (A450) leading to the ground where I know lots of people parked.

Thanks.
That is very helpful- have noted those roads

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here