Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streakers!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
From the forecast, any bloke would have to be CERTIFIED to do a streak tomorrow. Frozen assets for sure!

Mid Sussex Madness

On The Way To England Luxembourg 77 One Of Our Lads Rode Naked Through Ostend,police Took A Dim View,it Wasn't His Bike.a Week Of Mayhem And Peter Ward Didn't Even Get A Game. Mind You £40 For The Week Including Match Ticket And Beer Festival Not Bad. Haywards Heath Boys Covered Some Ground.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Only streaker I've ever seen in the flesh was at Wick FC footie ground when I was about 10. Fat little thing with a chipolata for a dinkle. Why oh why would you do that?

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
On The Way To England Luxembourg 77 One Of Our Lads Rode Naked Through Ostend,police Took A Dim View,it Wasn't His Bike.a Week Of Mayhem And Peter Ward Didn't Even Get A Game. Mind You £40 For The Week Including Match Ticket And Beer Festival Not Bad. Haywards Heath Boys Covered Some Ground.

ive heard a few stories about that trip and also Denmark away in 78 i think

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Remember a streaker first game of the season against chester I think maybe 94/95 season and there was a streaker a bald bloke I think.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I remember one at the Goldstone.
Early season (probably the only time it was warm enough).
Couldn't tell you what year but I think we were playing Tranmere

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Not the Goldstone but worth a post!!

Attachments

• 34645.jpg
    34645.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 310

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You cant beat a bit of old-skool streaking. I recall some bloke in a vest and shoes and socks streaking before a Tranmere game at the Goldstone at the end of the 80s or early 90s. He came from the away end.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I remember the Orient one last season and the amusing chanting going on between the fans

'Its all gone hard over there' from the Orient lot and 'We're supposed to be the gays' from us.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
You cant beat a bit of old-skool streaking. I recall some bloke in a vest and shoes and socks streaking before a Tranmere game at the Goldstone at the end of the 80s or early 90s. He came from the away end.

LOL, quality Northern Bloke streaking. They don't take their vest and socks off for anything. Not for a bath, for bed, or even streaking! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here