Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stop moaning

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
weve lost and its a huge shock and im as gutted as anyone, but we can still come back and win the group, alot of teams struggle in group stages even brazil have been known to make hard work of it, its hard too take and it hurts to lose but lets not over react.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
weve lost and its a huge shock and im as gutted as anyone, but we can still come back and win the group, alot of teams struggle in group stages even brazil have been known to make hard work of it, its hard too take and it hurts to lose but lets not over react.

Sven is a f***ing tosspot.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Re: Re: stop moaning

brightonfan_86 said:

well thats not constructive is it now clown, just like ur batting!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Re: Re: stop moaning

brightonfan_86 said:

No need to beat around the bush :lol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wouldn't mind losing if we played with heart and passion, unlike the overpaid :tosser: we had tonight, and last match, and the match before.

They are more worried about when they are allowed to drive themselves to the golf course next rather than play for their country

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
gazwag said:
I wouldn't mind losing if we played with heart and passion, unlike the overpaid :tosser: we had tonight, and last match, and the match before.

They are more worried about when they are allowed to drive themselves to the golf course next rather than play for their country

what so u dnt think they were bothered about losing? really think about it.:shootself

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its a bit late to be upset in the interview after the game, when was the last time england played with any passion - Euro 96 ?

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
gazwag said:
Its a bit late to be upset in the interview after the game, when was the last time england played with any passion - Euro 96 ?

i give up, ur like half of england, pessimistic.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
Brazil destroy a decent team in Chile, we lose and struggle against poor outfts like Northern Ireland and Wales.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
With all due respect-we should be beating teams like Northern Ireland:wave:

mindyjaja

May 9, 2004
At least one good thing came out of Sweden !

index.php

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
WGAS, it's England? Now if it was the Albion I'd be miffed. Why all the negativity, we should be happy for N. Ireland, a great result for them and we've all witnessed a slice of footy history.

:clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
gazwag said:
What is there to be opomistic about after the last three games

Apparently we're not supposed to moan despite THREE TOTALLY INEPT performances by a bunch of overpaid Premiershite wankers who should be ashamed of themselves.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You can't honestly tell me some of you weren't secretly hoping that the underdog(that's N.Ireland not England before someone says it!) would hang on in added time? After all England will still qualify regardless of this result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here