Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop blubbing!

We have been here before many times and I dare say it will happen again.Yes today was a calamity.I have followed our beloved club for 38 years and will continue to do so for as long as I live.If we have to go down to re group so be it.Now is the time to stand up and be counted.if anyone wants to only support a winning team, I suggest that he or she is in the wrong place.We are all in this mess together so it is up to the players and supporters to get us out of it.We all have our parts to play.The journey ahead may be long and tough but we WILL get through it.We have a New stadium to look forward to and a New manager soon to be appointed.
Exciting times await.GET BEHIND THE CLUB WE LOVE.UP THE ALBION

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I will blub tonight, for I am a fan of this club and it hurts. :down:

But then in the morning, I am right back behind the side. Football is what it is, you have good times and you have bad times. It's all part of the game, and it's part of being a fan. But a fan I am, I won't stop caring about this club. I'll get my train ticket to Leyton on monday (well, travelcard :lolol: ) and then I shall look forward to the day. At the very least, plenty of pubs around that area to get pissed at if we lose again!

Jan 30, 2008
We have been here before many times and I dare say it will happen again.Yes today was a calamity.I have followed our beloved club for 38 years and will continue to do so for as long as I live.If we have to go down to re group so be it.Now is the time to stand up and be counted.if anyone wants to only support a winning team, I suggest that he or she is in the wrong place.We are all in this mess together so it is up to the players and supporters to get us out of it.We all have our parts to play.The journey ahead may be long and tough but we WILL get through it.We have a New stadium to look forward to and a New manager soon to be appointed.

???

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom

:ascarf::falmer::albion2::albion2::falmer::ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here