Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stone Island

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
My auntie bought me a Stone Island jumper for Christmas before it was popular. I still have it and it is in perfect nick. The only problem was because I had never heard of it at the time I thought 'What the f*** is this stupid patch buttoned on the arm?' and cut it off and threw it away.:shootself

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Isnt this the clothing choice of the chav along with Burberry?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Denims is where it's at. The knitwear is quality, and I have shopped around for the same kind of price and never find anything as good. Can't wear the badged stuff anymore since that hoolie documentary a couple of years ago. Every chav and his staff went out and got snides off of ebay after that.
Got a jumper in 2001 and it still smells like it did in the shop (minus the badge now). :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
don't think chavs can afford it.

fake burbery maybe but that looks plain stupid. No one can argue the quality of S.Island , it's the nuts

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I like those coats you can get with the goggles attached to the hood. They are staight GANGSTA.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
On a few occasions I have conteplated a SI jumper but always put off by the fact you look like you are a waanabe hoolie at footie so always got for something else with a less obvious label.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I like those coats you can get with the goggles attached to the hood. They are staight GANGSTA.
CP Company. S I under the CP Company umbrella. My mate just bought one of those jackets and it looks shit hot.
Tinx: if you do fancy the SI gear then get somthing from the denims range, they only have a small star on the cuff and are usually nicer and cheaper

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tinx said:
On a few occasions I have conteplated a SI jumper but always put off by the fact you look like you are a waanabe hoolie at footie so always got for something else with a less obvious label.

like M&S

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I got a couple of bits but never where it to football or if I go to the pub to watch football. Don't want to be associated with the hoolies :angry:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Richie Morris said:
Isnt the goggle in the hood range modelled on the old racing car jackets?

Dunhill and Belstaff have both just introduced 'racing style' jackets to their range. I wear the real thing when I race anyway :cool:

I've never understood buying a clothing item because of the label and then not wearing it because of the acssociation ? its like buying a BMW and keeping it in the garage because everyone will think your a cu*t :lol:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i have never bought any stone island, mainly because i cant afford it. some of the jumpers and that are quite nice though. I have quite a lot of henri lloyd stuff tho, think thats pretty chavvy aas well!:cool:

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Lets face it, anything with a blatant label thats says "look at me, i want you to think i can afford stone island, bluebery, henri lloyd, prada or whatever" is all a bit 1990's and thus now chav-esque.

i have owned several SI garments over the years, and yes I agree they are generally of pretty good quality. However it is essentially now just Sunday Best for football hooligans.

I have recently got rid of all my SI gear on ebay, its amazing what people will pay good money for - £35 for a 5 year old jumper!!

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Stone Island is hardly Chav clothing but sadly the buttoned on patch is so common it is stupid. I have 2 Stone Island garment but have purposely avoided the buttoned on patch thing.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here