Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke will not complain after objects thrown at players.....

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I read that this morning. They're bloody idiots.

And they complain all the time about people saying they're a long ball team.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I'm surprised he hasn't signed one or two of the fans who were chucking stuff from way back in row ZZ as full backs as they would fit in perfectly with Stoke's tactical game plan.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Fair play to them. Let UEFA deal with it.

f*** that. Coins and lighters?

English clubs in Europe and that happens? Book thrown. We should go both barrels when it happens in places like Turkey. It happens EVERY time.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'd be interested to know if he'd complain if the same happened to him at an English ground.

Why the hell WOULDN'T you complain? Is he condoning it then?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
f*** that. Coins and lighters?

English clubs in Europe and that happens? Book thrown. We should go both barrels when it happens in places like Turkey. It happens EVERY time.

And what ever gets done about it? Nothing! So pointless making yourself look like a winey little bitch for no reason.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They shouldn't have to complain.

UEFA should be clamping down on this sort of thing anyway, FULL STOP.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Pulis if he did say that is a bit niave (sp?) ... and as others have said the pictures and subsequent referee's action to call Pennant away from the corner of the ground were enough proof if it were needed for Uefa to take appropriate action.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I believe UEFA can act if it is included in the ref's report. Perhaps the ref has told Pulis he has noted it so Pulis knows he doesn't have to complain.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What about the safety of your players? Is that not a good enough reason?

Was anyone hurt?

Football abroad is a different beast to what it is over here. I'm condoning it or saying it's right but if it's as bad as people are making out then let UEFA deal with it. Granted that'll mean they'll get a €5k fine and warned about their future behavior but that's how it works.

Didn't see anyone on here pissing their pants about Ballotelli having a cup of Bovril thrown at him on Monday night when he scored

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here