Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke is now pay on the gate

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:clap2:

Means all my clan can get in the Albion end, going to be a hoot.

:yahoo:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Presumably, is unreserved seating then is it?

I would know if my tickets had arrived in teh post by now, of course. Grrr.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Don't worry you are not the only one, my 3 hadn't arrived as of yesterdays post.

Can't wait for the hour on hold tomorrow if they're not there tonight!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

I hope it will be sit where you like as my tickets are in the second row and I'd really prefer not to have to sit down the front with all the bobble hats.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I can gurantee that some KNOB HEADS will turn up at 3.05 and somehow expect their seat to be free. WANKERS. Pound to a pinch of shit says that the people in *their* seat found that someone else was in the seat they bought so they sat somewhere else etc.

If you turn up late then you should sit where there are spaces. If you really want your seat then get there early.

Its a no brainer.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I can gurantee that some KNOB HEADS will turn up at 3.05 and somehow expect their seat to be free. WANKERS. Pound to a pinch of shit says that the people in *their* seat found that someone else was in the seat they bought so they sat somewhere else etc.

If you turn up late then you should sit where there are spaces. If you really want your seat then get there early.

Its a no brainer.

I'll remember this rant if the Sunshine Bus breaks down.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

My tickets, ordered yesterday, arrived today.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Still no sign of my 2 tickets ordered the first day they went on sale (on line)

HOpe its not more duplicates like Bournemouth and Orient.

Its a no brainer.
The people with no brains are the ones who takes someone's seat just so they aren't too lonely at the game, like at Grimsby for the relegation decider. Selfish bastards, really. If you've paid good money for a particular seat then it's nobody elses, whatever time you get into the ground.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The people with no brains are the ones who takes someone's seat just so they aren't too lonely at the game, like at Grimsby for the relegation decider. Selfish bastards, really. If you've paid good money for a particular seat then it's nobody elses, whatever time you get into the ground.

The problem is you haven't chosen that particular seat, you get one just lifted off the top of the pile. So people who like to stand will head to the back and people who like to sit with children head to the front.

spooookie1

Feb 9, 2011
Derby

True enough.I am sitting in the Stoke end myself because I am attending with a couple of Stoke fans,plus my Wife,and a Derby supporter.We bought tickets in good time(which arrived the following day,I might add) so that we could purchase seats based on the recommendations by the City fans for various reasons,incl,view,ease of exit,facilities etc.We obviously all want to sit together,and do not want to find some selfish bastard splitting us up after we went to the effort to choose a particular place.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Its a no brainer.

Spot on, some tossers did exactly this at Leyton Orient. It was embarassing to watch them shift these guys who had taken "their" seats because someone had sat in theirs. And yes they turned up a minute into the game!! Shocking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here