Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke game live

Mark11

Jan 21, 2011
worthing
First post here so hopefully i haven't broken any rules!

Just received news that The Warwick pub in Worthing will be showing the game on Saturday. they will also be showing the Crawley game after. :)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Was at The Warwick on Sunday for a family birthday and I have to say thet this is a great pub in that they gave us an area and went out of their way to accomodate us, including many children.

We had visited there a few months before where, again, we had kids following a Christening and had been turned away by other pubs.

OK, pubs and kids do not always work but the staff there really put themselves out to make us welcome.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
stream it here

Stoke City - Brighton and HA | English Premier League | Streaming - Live Football TVs

[EN] links will be here several hours before the game start!
[RO] links will be here several hours before the game start!
[RU] links will be here several hours before the game start!
[CN] links will be here several hours before the game start!
[NL] links will be here several hours before the game start!
[OT] links will be here several hours before the game start!

Last edited:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Is this coverage at the warwick going to be streamed from laptop to tv or does it have a foreign version of sky that will be showing the game???

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
I would be very suprised if it is has foreign version of sky, as they already have a genuine version they would probably jeopardise there contract with sky if caught.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think you will find that the only place you can see the game live is the Britannia Stadium in Stoke

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it is also being shown in mooch, burgess hill for any mid sussex residents not going

decent beers on offer (including dark star) and there burgers are the best i have ever tasted

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
All these pubs should get raided and shut down, and the landlords should be forced to pay for coach and game tickets for their punters to the Brittannia Stadium :angry: .

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
I think you will find that the only place you can see the game live is the Britannia Stadium in Stoke

This is probably the correct answer so do yourselves a favour and buy a ticket and go to the game, you won't see many Albion 5th round ties in your lifetime!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here