Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke City having a laugh!!!!

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Stoke City | News | Latest News | Latest News | Hospitality Offers For Brighton

STOKE CITY have some excellent offers on hospitality packages for their FA Cup fifth round tie against Brighton and Hove Albion.

It's an opportunity to entertain in style at the cup tie which takes place at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday 19th February (3.00pm kick-off).

Food in the Tony Waddington Suite and the Sir Stanley Matthews Lounge will be a carvery while it will be a carvery bap, salad and chips in the 1863 Suite.

Places in the Tony Waddington Suite and Sir Stanley Matthews Lounge are £60.00 per person while they are £45.00 each in the 1863 Suite.

£60 for a carvery.....I can buy 8 for that price in Swindon...

STOKE your not that famous....robbing twats

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A "hospitality package" to a football match without a match ticket would be a bit pointless wouldn't it.

Match ticket, carvery and a decent seat at a Premiership ground, £60. Probably get a programme thrown in as well.

Thats not bad at all.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What on earth is a carvery bap, or is it on fact a beef burger with a posh name to justify the cost.

Executive box at £400 for 8 isn't bad either @£50 a go

or £75 each with food

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
I think you've missed the point - firstly that's an offer on the Stoke website for their fans ?? - and that price includes the match day ticket as well so for £45 /£60 eat and watch us play them off the park is quite a good 'match day experience' - and not that famous ? ? so you could possibly rub shoulders with former Stoke players like Gordon Banks, Terry Conroy, Jimmy Greenhoff etc ... so it's a good deal for them - or you could go to OT and watch Crawley for £41 and get fleeced for a greasy burger or pie - still you pays your money etc.. ;o)

BB

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
not that bad a deal - food, best seat, programme & somewhere warm (in what is christened the coldest ground in England) - not that I will be taking advantage of it. It's a £10 senior ciitizen's ticket and a cup of coffee for me (plus £3 for the programme) :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was quoted £70+VAT (so £84) for Albion v Swindon at Withdean.

Stoke deal looks pretty decent value to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here