Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Stig loses his helmet' - judge reveals reason behind privacy case decison

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
BBC News - Judge reveals reason for Top Gears Stig ruling

'Mr Justice Morgan added that while Mr Collins, 35, did owe a duty of confidentiality to the BBC, the identity of Top Gear's mystery driver was so generally accessible that it could no longer be described as confidential.'

'Mr Collins, a former stunt double, has now joined rival show Fifth Gear, where he will be seen without his trademark helmet..'

- i wonder which of the 3 top gear presenters that might be..?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I'm more concerned that we won't be seeing so much of Tiff and Jason on Fifth Gear, boooooooo, not to mention the spiffing Vicky Butler-Henderson .............

Tiff Needell, best current motoring presenter around. No airs and graces, and just tells you about the car without all that clowning around.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Love the fact fifth gear are now advertising the fact they have Top Gear's cast off's.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Starting to prefer 5th Gear to Top Gear.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Top Gear has now become a parody of itself with "comedy" stunts instead of cars.

Witness the hilarity of driving thru the deep south in the USA in pink cadillac with mottos such as "gay rights for all" and also the side splitting bike ride thru vietnam - with the penalty being riding on a stars and stripes motorcycle that plays born in the usa constantly.

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
If you want to watch someone describe the ride comfort of the new Nissan Micra watch Fifth Gear. If you want to watch some non-pc, petrol head based entertainment, watch Top Gear.

I think the viewing figures show which one is more popular.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here