Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stick THAT in yer USB

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was just rooting around the back of the stationary cupboard at work today looking for something yellow and sticky, when I happened across THIS...

Flexible_USB_Fan.jpg

Its cuffing BRILLIANT. I've been sweating like a rapist all afternoon, but now with this little sucker plugged in, I am enjoying a constant, refreshing breeze all over my boat. Its made a MASSIVE difference to my overall wellbeing this afternoon. I can't recommend them highly enough. Dunno where you get them, or how much they are, but anyone suffering in an office with inadequate aircon needs to get one of these, and get one QUICK.
Its good fun sticking your finger in it as well.

Mmmmmm....

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I cant see a usb fan or a little white box with a cross :(

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Think you can get them from Play.com for about a fiver...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Really? A Fan spinning at high speed hitting your tongue hurts NEVER!.....:rolleyes:

Well the blades are quite FLACCID when its switched off, they're made of floppy plastic so I didn't think it'd cause much aggravation if I put the tip of my tongue on it while it wa spinning.

But it did sting a bit, briefly. I probably won't do it again.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Try slowly tipping the contents of your hole punch into it's blast to get that Siberian snowstorm effect...ooh chilly

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Try slowly tipping the contents of your hole punch into it's blast to get that Siberian snowstorm effect...ooh chilly

:lolol: Good call.
I had a money-spider hanging off my tray thingy yesterday, I'm trying to find him again to see if I can dangle him into it, but he seems to have gone.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I had a money-spider hanging off my tray thingy yesterday.

That is never a good thing for your boss to see. Once spiders are weaving cobwebs around your trays, it's hard to convince people you're busy.

1911_picture_of_a_stiff_female_typist_with_cobwebs_growing_on_her_and_the_computer.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hmmm...good point.
Still, I always LOOK busy when I'm typing on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here