Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

STH discount at Donatellos?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Am I dreaming or do I remember reading about STHs getting a discount at Donatello's? Going there for the first ever time tonight!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Oh thats a result, party i've got tomorrow... now if i can only find that card...

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I don't know why everyone gets so excited about slagging Donatello's off every time this comes up.

The food is pretty standard cheap Italian fare, nothing special or exciting BUT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. I've had plenty of meals in there, usually just to fill a hole at a decent price when out in town and I've never had a problem with it.

If it was as bad as people on this board make out then the same people wouldn't have a string of restaurants all around town (Pinocchio's, Topolino, Fat Leo's, the one in Brighton Square etc.)

The way people go on and on about it you'd think there'd been a string of food poisoning cases to rival a back street kebab house serving RAT.

It's just a pizza and pasta place that serves pizza and pasta to people who want to eat pizza and pasta. Don't go there with any great expectations and you wont' likely come out disappointed.

AND getting 10% off as a loyal Albion fan will make the food taste that little bit better anyway

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I don't know why everyone gets so excited about slagging Donatello's off every time this comes up.

The food is pretty standard cheap Italian fare, nothing special or exciting BUT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. I've had plenty of meals in there, usually just to fill a hole at a decent price when out in town and I've never had a problem with it.

If it was as bad as people on this board make out then the same people wouldn't have a string of restaurants all around town (Pinocchio's, Topolino, Fat Leo's, the one in Brighton Square etc.)

The way people go on and on about it you'd think there'd been a string of food poisoning cases to rival a back street kebab house serving RAT.

It's just a pizza and pasta place that serves pizza and pasta to people who want to eat pizza and pasta. Don't go there with any great expectations and you wont' likely come out disappointed.

AND getting 10% off as a loyal Albion fan will make the food taste that little bit better anyway

It's because there are a load of food SNOBS on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here