Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stewarding Issues......?

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
As per normal i took my two sons to the game 8 and 11 respectivley. Now i expect the odd obsenity and abusive chants which im not too bothered about them hearing or we would sit in the familly stand, but tonight there was a group of men dressed like they were extras from football factory behind the south stand in the woods. I have no idea if this lot were Albion or Peterborough, but all they did was shout abuse at the fans in the back row all night. I know for a fact the stewards saw and heard this, but they took no action.

The group seemed harmless tonight, but if they were serious hooligans they were close enough to through missiles into the southstand, so i think this is an issue that the stewards should really have a look at.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It was Das Reich and his pals on a Hitler Youth camping trip.

Jan 30, 2008
As per normal i took my two sons to the game 8 and 11 respectivley. Now i expect the odd obsenity and abusive chants which im not too bothered about them hearing or we would sit in the familly stand, but tonight there was a group of men dressed like they were extras from football factory behind the south stand in the woods. I have no idea if this lot were Albion or Peterborough, but all they did was shout abuse at the fans in the back row all night. I know for a fact the stewards saw and heard this, but they took no action.

The group seemed harmless tonight, but if they were serious hooligans they were close enough to through missiles into the southstand, so i think this is an issue that the stewards should really have a look at.
they were not borough

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

I'm sorry mate, but what do you expect the Stewards to do? They have enough trouble keeping order in the South Stand. Probably they were just young youths who were really bored and decided to muck about and throw abuse in the woods. Plus they weren't in the ground, they were outside so there was nothing they could do!

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
How do you know that? I didn't hear any chants i recognised from them which made me think they werent from here

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
outside the ground.............

whats it got to do with stewards??

i saw someone recently not pick up the shit that just curled out of his dogs asshole, near the woods. where where the stewards?

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
I'm sorry mate, but what do you expect the Stewards to do? They have enough trouble keeping order in the South Stand. Probably they were just young youths who were really bored and decided to muck about and throw abuse in the woods. Plus they weren't in the ground, they were outside so there was nothing they could do!

Thats what i thought at first Basil, but they looked about 20 and quite menacing so got worried they might be more serious.

Even if they were brighton, would be nice if this lot didnt get a free view!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
hitler_youth.jpg

Just a bunch of brad pitts kids pissing about in the woods waiting for thier pocket money.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Not alot you can do really, if they start lobbing missiles, then its one for the rozzers to deal with. Though its never happened before at WIthdean as far as Im aware. Stewards are busy enough as it is telling people to sit down.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

BrightonBorn

What sort of things did they shout at you?

Such as ..................."why don't you get on with watching the match"?

Rather than watching us sad "extras from football factory" stood in the woods". ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here