Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steward alert for tomorrow

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Just to warn you - I hear the stewards are going to be extra vigilant tomorrow....they're a bit nervous that we've virtually sold our allocation. May be a good idea to turn up a tad earlier than normal. Also, if you're taking balloons/yellow pages, etc, make sure they're as inconspicuous as poss!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The organisation at Loftus Road has been shambolic the last two times I've been there I missed the kick-off even though I've been in plenty of time. It was like visiting the Orient again.

I'm aiming to allow about 25 minutes this time.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
balloonboy said:
Just to warn you - I hear the stewards are going to be extra vigilant tomorrow....they're a bit nervous that we've virtually sold our allocation. May be a good idea to turn up a tad earlier than normal. Also, if you're taking balloons/yellow pages, etc, make sure they're as inconspicuous as poss!

Steward: 'Excuse me sir, could you explain why exactly you're carrying a sixteen hundred and fifty page copy of the Brighton Area 2003/04 Yellow Pages?'

BHAFC Supporter: 'Er..Um...Can I phone a friend?'

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Steward alert for tomorrow

Tom Hark said:
Steward: 'Excuse me sir, could you explain why exactly you're carrying a sixteen hundred and fifty page copy of the Brighton Area 2003/04 Yellow Pages?'

:clap2: genios!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Steward alert for tomorrow

Tom Hark said:

Lmao!! that is so funny!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
tear up your yellow pages put it in a rucksack shreaded and when the steward stops you tell them

my hamster gets lonely when i go to the football so i brought him with me and not to put thier hand in the bag as he bites:nono:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So what's the excuse if they ask about the 1600 shredded pages in your pocket?

"I'm going to a wedding after the game perhaps, and so are my 3000 fellow fans"?

If they try to confiscate them on the grounds of littering the stadium, the easy solution is to drop it all outside the stadium, thus littering only the surrounding area ;o)

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I was going to do something like that mitch, going to take a carrier bag in my bag and rip the pages up on the train, all the little bits i'm going to put in the other bag and tie the bag up so none of the picecs go in to my main bag!

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Locky said:
they were terrible at the LDV game.

1 of them told me to sit in my seat and the other 1 told me to sit were you like. I also missed 25 minutes of the 2nd half cuing up for a hotdog of which they had non-off. i didn't need 2 say that but i had 2

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
seagulljaz said:
1 of them told me to sit in my seat and the other 1 told me to sit were you like. I also missed 25 minutes of the 2nd half cuing up for a hotdog of which they had non-off. i didn't need 2 say that but i had 2

Can you repeat that in English please

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
seagulljaz said:
You had 2 ? I thought they'd run out.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah and funny enough a load of mates wanted to go to this one and would have been about 12 or so,but due to the crap ams anyway its pointless.

Mind you still tempted to roam around the pubs etc,but come the morning i'll say f***-it anyway and go out on the piss earlier here.:smokin: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here