Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevie G

Will He Leave Them Standed ?

• Yes. It's about time he went to a quality side

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No. He will lead the way for Liverpools future !!

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Will he leave Liverpool in the summer in his bid to find silverware ?

After his pre-match comments today, about Liverpool not being there season in the Champions League, I think he's already got one foot outta the door.

What do you think ?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
without being too rude and with appologies to you if you feel it is important,

WHO GIVES A f*** ABOUT A PREMIRSHIP NORTHERN MONKEY.if he dont play in blue and white stripes with a nice seagull upon his shirt he aint one of us,he never will be one of us and the poor deluded fool probably wouldn't want to play for us,so f*** him.he can ply his over rated, over paid,arse abroad for all i care.

perhaps i have got it wrong?
i believe in FANS UNITED but do we have to love every player as well?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
northstandnorth said:
without being too rude and with appologies to you if you feel it is important,

WHO GIVES A f*** ABOUT A PREMIRSHIP NORTHERN MONKEY.if he dont play in blue and white stripes with a nice seagull upon his shirt he aint one of us,he never will be one of us and the poor deluded fool probably wouldn't want to play for us,so f*** him.he can ply his over rated, over paid,arse abroad for all i care.

perhaps i have got it wrong?
i believe in FANS UNITED but do we have to love every player as well?

Bit harsh there!!!!

Gerrard's been there for years, and what with all the manager ins and outs im sure he's not totally happy with being there, it could be possible that he goes somewhere better. Only thing is hasnt he got a really long contract at the moment?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
no. please feel free to post any subject or comment you feel is appropriate.it is not for me to judge the validity of your work.
but some (o/k me)people feel that speculating on the future of overrated premership players is a total irrelevance to all things albion.
this forum is a very broad church.but does it have to include scouse gits?northern monkeys(unless dressed in the shirt)are to be despised.

but me.
i think the north starts at hangleton(inclusive)so there are a lot of them about.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Alonso is better and more important for Liverpool anyway :shrug:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
every summer they talk about this and every summer he stays .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Purely from an England perspective, I'd like to see him playing in a better side.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
n1 gull said:
I think he thinks he's bigger than the club.

I think thats nonsense but I'd love to hear your FACTS for thinking that :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Alonso is more important. Gerrard is fast disapearing up his own arse thinking he's the man, which is all well and good with Alonso playing because with him there Gerrard can be the man. Without Alonso pulling the strings Liverpool have to rely on Gerrard as the main playmaker which he doesn't do nearly as well as Alonso. All imo of course ;)

And yes Xavi is immense.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Silent Bob said:
Alonso is more important. Gerrard is fast disapearing up his own arse thinking he's the man, which is all well and good with Alonso playing because with him there Gerrard can be the man. Without Alonso pulling the strings Liverpool have to rely on Gerrard as the main playmaker which he doesn't do nearly as well as Alonso.

I think you're forgetting about last season. Gerrard WAS Liverpool.

I think Gerrard's a marginally better player than Alonso, but with his mind elsewhere now, perhaps Alonso is more of an asset to the team.

We'll only really see in the big European games (presuming Liverpool progress), where Gerrard tends to come good - remember Olympiakos. Gerrard's poorer performances have generally been against the smaller sides this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here