somewhere in Eastbourne
************OFFICIAL THREAD************

its on seagulls world so lets hope its a better show by them this game

any team news yet?

Last edited:

Porky

Oct 5, 2003
Ontario. Canada
Are you sure it's on Seagulls World? Just as I have learned to navigate the site for the commentary, they have to go and change the effing. Why can't they leave well enough alone?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Are you sure it's on Seagulls World? Just as I have learned to navigate the site for the commentary, they have to go and change the effing. Why can't they leave well enough alone?

seen it somewhere probably on the club site and I have linked on to the stockport link as it worked with the last game but one the worthing game was definitely not on SW nearly time so we will know soon..........................hopefully

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
EAM NEWS

Danny Spiller and Jamie Smith continue in their quest for a contract with Albion this afternoon at Stevenage Borough. Spiller starts in midfield alongside Gary Dicker, while Smith is amongst 12 subs in a 23-man Albion squad. Recent signing Liam Dickinson is also on the bench as Gary Hart and Craig Davies start in attack.

Albion: (4-4-2) Kuipers, Whing, Elphick, Tunnicliffe, Lynch; Wright, Dicker, Spiller, Cox; Davies, Hart. Subs: Smith (GK), Pelling (GK), El-Abd, Virgo, Hawkins, Livermore, Brinkhurst, McLeod, Crofts, Smith, Murray, Dickinson.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Albion: (4-4-2) Kuipers, Whing, Elphick, Tunnicliffe, Lynch; Wright, Dicker, Spiller, Cox; Davies, Hart.

Subs: Smith (GK), Pelling (GK), El-Abd, Virgo, Hawkins, Livermore, Brinkhurst, McLeod, Crofts, Smith, Murray, Dickinson

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
where is the commentary ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
anyone got comentary?

just had a look on firefox and IE and its look like there is no live commentary only text commenetary so either I misread it or its been abandoned ......................bugger

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They said on Tuesday that live coverage would be available for todays match.:lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here