Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steven Gillespie

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
He's hardly done much at this level this season let alone a step up to the Championship. Average League One striker IMO.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Not exactly been banging them in for Colchester. I would be pretty disappointed if he was the sort of player we were looking at.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Triple Champions League winner with Brighton in my Championship Manager 02/03 game so he MUST be good cos' like the game says so.
I've always liked him mainly because of that magnificent achievement!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He is rubbish now. I never rated him a few years back either. He is no better than Fran Sandaza in my opinion

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not exactly been banging them in for Colchester. I would be pretty disappointed if he was the sort of player we were looking at.

No-one has exactly been banging them in for Colchester have they?, seriously though, no thank you, he offers no improvement to our current crop of striikers iin League 1, never miind the qualiity of striker we will require in the Championship next season.

Having said that, Colchester are one of the few clubs we stiill have to face this season, so sods-law says that he is due a hat-trick in that game.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Why? Neither them are Championship class, if this is the type of players we're looking at that then I wouldn't be surprised to be back in League One.

Could say the same about Hoskins (which would seem to be a done deal). Who thought we'd be where we are now after Gus' signings in the close season? Speculation recently has been pretty laughable anyway, as signings have cropped up and completely taken people by surprise.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Could say the same about Hoskins (which would seem to be a done deal). Who thought we'd be where we are now after Gus' signings in the close season? Speculation recently has been pretty laughable anyway, as signings have cropped up and completely taken people by surprise.

I didn't really agree with Hoskins especially for a deal worth near £1million, I know goal scorers aren't cheap but I think it would've been such a huge risk to spend that amount on a League One striker.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Where has this Will Hoskins done deal rumour started?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here