Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steven Gerrard is a diving CHEAT.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
That is the main reason I think he is a complete wanker :tosser:

But careful, there'll be some on here who won't believe that and will say he's the best midfielder in the world. Bollocks.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hes the best midfielder in the world

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
At least he bothers to play

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
A liverpool player diveng for penalties.. really, shock, horror.. ever heard of Kenny Daglish in front of the Cop.

next you will be surprised that man u, Liverpool, Arsenal get 5 minutes of injury time if they need a goal or that the Leeds Goalie Gary Sprake admitted that Dirty Leeds bribed the refs!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In other news, the Pope sensationally reveals his long held Catholic beliefs. Stay tuned for more.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Steven Gerrard "I want to concentrate on my football and I am not willing to sign a new contract yet".

Chelsea and various other clubs signal their interest.

Cue, a £30k a week pay rise offer.

Steven Gerrard "It has always been about Liverpool and no one else. I bleed red and have the love of this city and the people in my heart".

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gerrard seems to be untouchable in the eyes of the press.

I don't know why: if Ronaldo fell about in the same manner as Gerrard does, he'd be headline news.

Oh hang on, I've just looked it up: it seems that having a go at Saint Stevie contravenes Section 1(4)(b) of the Offending of Scousers Act 1991:

A person who intentionally or recklessly, uses words, or displays writing, sign or other visual representation, causing harassment, alarm or distress to a person normally resident of the City of Liverpool, intending thereby that such a person should be so harassed, alarmed or distressed, commits an offence.

Please note: for Professional Scousers (defined as a person who trades on a professional basis off their credentials as a bona fide citizen of Liverpool ["Scouser"] yet resides for more than 11 months and three weeks of a calendar year in Surrey and/or Berkshire, please refer to sub-section 4ii, Offending of Scousers Act 1991 (McCartney-Cilla Revision).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In front of which cop? Did he arrest him?

I would LOVE to try that.

"Evening Sarge, this is Stevie, been nicked on suspicion of fraud" :lolol:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
He's a scouser, of course he's a cheat!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here