Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Where is he now???

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He's in the housing business isn't he??

I am sure his good friend Stig Ig Bjornobye set up a housing agency with him.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I heard that him and Fowler have made more money out of property than they have in football.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Commander said:
I heard that him and Fowler have made more money out of property than they have in football.

Fowler is minted, mainly through his property interests.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
One of my claims to fame is pushing him out the way to get to the bar at a Law ball in Liverpool. He was currently banging a law student at the time...

:thumbsup:

*Argh fecking 2 minute rule!!*

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He used to be my favourite player, with his silky skills and flowing locks. :love:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The Complete Badger said:
Good shout - he had a GREAT look I admit:love:

I wasn't such a fan of his football, he was ridiculously inconsistent and a bit overrated I thought. But, as you say, the hair more than made up for it.

Most assists in Liverpool History, most successful British player abroad.

I'd love to see what he could've done with a bit of consistency in his career.

Last edited:

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
According to Wikipedia McManamamamaman is currently doing the following...

"Current
McManaman is currently retired from his playing career after being released by Manchester City F.C., on 20 May 2005. McManaman has personally reported that he has been working on Goal! 2, the sequel to Goal!, a movie which stars Kuno Becker becoming a fictional superstar at Newcastle United. McManaman wrote the following in the Daily Telegraph in February 2006: "The second part follows his move to Real Madrid, filmed with my former team-mates at the Bernabeu. I'm helping to choreograph the training-ground action shots, check for authenticity in the dressing-room, and so on. The director (Danny Cannon) gave me a cameo role. I was told to do lots of manic high-fives..."

McManaman has since also been active as a media commentator and pundit, and has provided analyses for ITV media for the 2005 Champions League Final, and for ESPN Star in Asia in 2006, where McManaman's experience both as a former Premiership star as well as in Spain have enabled him to analyse the game in Europe in depth. In an interview with ESPN in 2004 he also expressed interest in being a club manager and claimed to be obtaining his coaching badges. In October 2006 McManaman played in a charity match for Liverpool Legends against Celtic Legends.

McManaman married his long time girl friend Victoria Edwards, a Law lecturer, on Saturday 6 June 2002, in Mallorca cathedral. Real Madrid players Pedro Munitis, Cesar Sanchez and Carlos Sanchez also married that day."

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
jonny.rainbow said:
:bowdown:

_41166405_mac_203x270.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCqY581aDKs

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
another one who ruined his career by moving abroad, Jason McCateer plays for Tranmere now (another career down the shitpan).
eh!?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
another one who ruined his career by moving abroad, Jason McCateer plays for Tranmere now (another career down the shitpan).

Steve McManaman honours at Liverpool 1989-99:

FA cup 1992
League Cup 1995

Steve McManaman honours at Real Madrid 1999-2003:

UEFA Champion League 2000 and 2002
La Liga Champion 2000/2001, 2002/2003
Intercontinental Cup 2002
UEFA Super Cup 2002

When did Jason McAteer ever play abroad?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
oh no the jason mcCateer part was just put in because he played for Liverpool at the same time as McMannamon and we playing Tranmere next week

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
oh no the jason mcCateer part was just put in because he played for Liverpool at the same time as McMannamon and we playing Tranmere next week
Now it makes sense:thud:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Zesh Rehman 34 said:

I stand corrected. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here