Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stealth

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Following on from Sunshine's post about going to Thorpe Park has anyone here been on their new ride Stealth?

0-80pmh in 2.3seconds :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: along a flat peice of track then vertical climb up 205ft and vertical drop down 205ft!

I've been on many a rollercoaster including most in Florida but that ride if f***ing INSANE! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Louisjpbacon

Oct 12, 2004
Southampton
yes funnily enough i was there only yesterday, as soon as the park opened i ran to stealth..... i waited a little longer for the front seats..... i almost shat myself as it shot forward and was going up. But the feeling wasnt as strange as detonator!!

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I loved watching everyones face as it took off. You just cannot beleive how fast that thing is until you see it! I'm a total speed freak so Oblivion at Alton Towers used to be my favourite ride but Stealth will now take some beating!

Detonator's good, although there's a ride at Islands of Adventure in Orlando that is about twice as tall and shoots you toward the sky rather than drop you, that pretty special!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
went on there about a month ago, you can see my office from the top of Stealth :lolol: :clap2: :down:

The 10 loop rollercoaster (cant remember name) was a bit of a let down IMHO ques for best part of an hour and a half for it :down:

Baby Burtz

Feb 27, 2006
Brighton
yh ive been on it last monday. i shit myself first time on it but after couple gos its amazing. only lasts for about 10 secs but well worth going on.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
iv been on it it lasts about 16 seconds lol by the time i new were i was i was coming bk down the over side f***ing great thow funny as watching the ppls faces as it shoots off :lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i went few weeks ago on monday longest we cued all day was 10minutes! i was great! walked onto everything went on tidal wave and dried ourselfs off on stealth :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I am a whimp, Nemesis Inferno easily the best thing going at Thorpe Park, also enjoyed the ride that is in the dark and backwards, but other than that i am a disgrace at theme parks:nono:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
X noway out haha its a pile piss would be alright if it didnt keep stopping! didnt enjoy rush much far to scary :lolol: But not as bad as that new thing on the end of the peir doesnt look safe at all anyone been on it!?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Withdean Wanderer said:
I am a whimp, Nemesis Inferno easily the best thing going at Thorpe Park, also enjoyed the ride that is in the dark and backwards, but other than that i am a disgrace at theme parks:nono:

:lolol: "X no way out" possibly the SHITTEST ride ever. Mark, you are officially the number 1 fan of "X no way out" :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
sir danny cullip said:
:lolol: "X no way out" possibly the SHITTEST ride ever. Mark, you are officially the number 1 fan of "X no way out" :clap2:

it's brilliant, because it's f*cking EASY, but quite fun at the same time:lolol:

I am scared of heights, which probably doesn't help - Colloseus, absolutely SHAT myself on that thing, the photo of me just shows my head buried between my shoulders:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here