Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Staying in Newcastle suggestions

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Can anyone suggest a decent place to stay couple of nights in Newcastle (Sat and Sun) from their recent experience
for the match?

Premier Inn want 84 quid a night - which I guess is fair enough- but I'm hoping that maybe NSC great and
good may have a better idea for all round value (ideally central).

Alright, alright - I'm a cheapskate and I'm looking for a bargain. No fleapits tho' please.

Ta.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
No idea on rates for that weekend but I have stayed at the sleeperz hotel many times up there and its not far from the ground, can highly recommend

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
We stayed in Gateshead when we went a couple of seasons ago, a Travel Lodge/premier Inn style jobbie. Can't remember the price but it can't have been too bad or we wouldn't have stayed there :lolol:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
The Grand Hotel, Tynemouth, is good. Always stayed there when we were working on the Tyne Tunnel. Our operatives stayed in Whitley Bay and they loved it there.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Stayed in a sweet penthouse for the game 3 years ago, cant remember what it's called though

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Can anyone suggest a decent place to stay couple of nights in Newcastle (Sat and Sun) from their recent experience
for the match?

Premier Inn want 84 quid a night - which I guess is fair enough- but I'm hoping that maybe NSC great and
good may have a better idea for all round value (ideally central).

Alright, alright - I'm a cheapskate and I'm looking for a bargain. No fleapits tho' please.

Ta.

Just like going to watch Wealdstone:shrug:

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Hi HP 66

I can recommend Premier Inn, Newcastle Quayside, NE1 3AE

It's right beside the Tyne Bridge, great views, close to shops/restaurants/nightclubs and it's only a 15 minute walk to St. James' Park :thumbsup:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Why the hating on Newcastle? :shrug:

Been there a few times and loved it! Great night out, cheap as chips, and the people are actually friendly!!

Okay.. it may be so far North you might get a nosebleed if you're from Sussex - but go there with a smile on your boat and you might have a good night!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You won't understand a word they say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here