• Star Trek: Insurrection

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Star Trek: Nemesis

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Fcuk off all Trekkies!

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is a hard one as i like the Next Generation series very much. But I am going to choose one that has both generations.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
General rule of thumb is that the odd numbered films are shit and the even numbers are good. 1 and 5 being clearly the worst. 2, 6 and 8 being the best.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the Mrs can't watch anything with The Borg in it...it gives her nightmares and she has to leave the room:ohmy:

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Les Biehn said:
2 for me. Very dark. 3 as a close 2nd.

Glad you said that - a lot of people don't like number 3, but I think it's good. 2nd part of the Genesis Trilogy! They should have done something similar with the Next Gen films where the next film picks up exactly where the last one finished.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Have never watched any of them. Never will.

What am I doing reading this thread....? (Wanders off somewhere else).:shrug: :shrug:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
I dunno - I was always disappointed with the original cast's films maybe its seeing your childhood heroes overweight and trussed up in crap red tunics with belts trying to hide their middle-aged spread and being too old to fight and pull the women.

The Next Generation crew were always trying to baffle us with too much techno-babble 'hey why don't we re-configure the somethingorother array and send out a pulsar thinghy and then we can emit a whatsitsname...!'?'

Also The Next Generation and all the other recent versions were always a bit too pc for me as well 'oh no we can't kick the alien's arses - I'll tell you what we'll let them fly our ship for us - how's that?'

Having said all that Khan is the best film, probably followed by First Contact

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here