Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Standing back and thinking about all this

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
and it feels so good so see everyone so actively positive, working together, supporting and not criticising each other.

It's not been like this since Fans United.

And nobody, but nobody on here has had a pop at anyone involved in the running of the club over this.

I wish I could be there tomorrow: good luck, everyone.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
It's awesome. So awesome that it makes you emotional just thinking about what has been achieved so quickly. What people have done is truly amazing and I feel honoured to be in your company. And the old motto still holds good today:

Fans United Can NEVER Be Defeated

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I was contemplating everything that the Albion had been through since '91 while walking home from work, and thinking of all the momentous days in our recent history I'd missed made me a little sad (and led to me starting the thread for people who can't be at Wycombe tomorrow). But despite all the years of mockery I've suffered for being a Brighton fan I wouldn't be anything else, I'm Sussex born and proud of it. We are passionate about our club, and about football. I sincerely hope that this is our last campaign for us, but that we will continue to support all other clubs in peril when needed. We have shown that we can make a difference, let us NEVER forget that.

BRIGHTON 'TIL I DIE!!!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Good comments. The pity is that people got complacent about Falmer. Britain only likes new stadiums in industrial wastelands. Our planning laws favour Nimbys. It was always going to be difficult. Let's hope we can still beat these bar stewards.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suppose at the end of the day maybe we all thought it would be a piece of cake Falmer but not so.

The good news is at least we are all still happy to get together in the name of one cause.

My son got home from school, sorted out his jesters hat, found his whistle etc - first protest for him and boy is he up for it !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here