Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Standing at the back of the esu.

This has never been a problem in the back row but after all prematch fuss i did check with a steward if this would be a problem today,he responded with the fact the the club are more concerned about a type of supporter that might might use standing up as an excuse for disorder.He said that in the esu the club were happy with fans behaviour so standing at the back was not a problem.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This has never been a problem in the back row but after all prematch fuss i did check with a steward if this would be a problem today,he responded with the fact the the club are more concerned about a type of supporter that might might use standing up as an excuse for disorder.He said that in the esu the club were happy with fans behaviour so standing at the back was not a problem.

but did he say u could..or are u a troublemaker

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

did you use the snitch line on those standing at the back???

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Double standards if this is true and not rotr on a :fishing: trip.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I think that was his point different standards in behaviour result in different responses from the club.

So what do the powers that be expect to happen when a north stander who's been asked to sit points out the standers in esu? Double standards at best, and sends out entirely the wrong message, consistency should be maintained throughout the stadium.

So what do the powers that be expect to happen when a north stander who's been asked to sit points out the standers in esu? Double standards at best, and sends out entirely the wrong message, consistency should be maintained throughout the stadium.

I think the entire away section standing should be more of a concern to the north stander.

lindfieldgull

Dec 15, 2009
Why do people keep whining on about wanting to stand and blaming stewards for doing their job.
The stewards I see and speak to are polite, sensible and helpful, which is more than can be said about most of the idiots who regularly post on this site.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why do people keep whining on about wanting to stand and blaming stewards for doing their job.
The stewards I see and speak to are polite, sensible and helpful, which is more than can be said about most of the idiots who regularly post on this site.

So if its so bad why post on here ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here