Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand Sponsorship

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I thought that the East/West/South Stands were all going to be sponsored, did I miss an announcement about this surely it is a bit late now?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why would it be a bit late now? We don't start playing there [for real] for another month, plenty of time between then and now to announce it, and put up a couple of signs.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Yeah I suppose thats true but they did go to the trouble of announcing the sponsors of the hospitality suites some time ago so thought it was strange.

I just wondered whether this would now not be happening, maybe as part of the Amex deal?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I had the stadium tour a while back with MP, he said that the stands (W,S,E) were available for sponsorship, for the right price, and did I want to sponsor one! I did, but the price was not right.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The North stand chat stand....... great name for the away south stand!

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Just out of interest, I wonder how much it costs per season to sponsor a stand? Surely it would not cost more than £20k to sponsor a stand?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought the North Stand was going to be sponsored by McVities hob nobs ?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
How many users are on here( small donation per member), would be amazing to have an NSC stand?

6023 active members. Reckon it would need to be a rather hefty donation per person, but then thinking about I have no idea how much it would cost? Maybe if they don't get one before the start of the season they will do it on a match by match basis and smaller companies can sponsor for 5 matches or so :lol:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Just out of interest, I wonder how much it costs per season to sponsor a stand? Surely it would not cost more than £20k to sponsor a stand?

20k per game I would guess.
for the complete naming rights to a stand must at least 500k for the season. with 23 games (cup games a bonus) that's near on 22k per game.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
for the complete naming rights to a stand must at least 500k for the season. with 23 games (cup games a bonus) that's near on 22k per game.

Haven't Amex only paid £2m for the stadium for ten years? That would put your figures way out.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong

Wow, that sounds like a lot, I would have thought that is the sort of money Amex are paying per season for the whole stadium naming rights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here