Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stan collymore

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Good! He is an absolute tit and if he had it his way, there would be no Brighton & Hove Albion or any team outside of the Premiership!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Hopefully the Mirror will follow suit, he writes/talks complete rubbish.

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
If this is true its very ironic as he was saying the other day, when talking about Wayne Rooney, that he has just signed a new contract with Talksport and hopes to stay for a while but would be tempted to go to another station if someone offered him a load of cash!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
very cryptic MG but I have no idea what that means - good news though because he is an absolute tit and if his twitter feed has disappeared as well you would guess he has done something else to make an even bigger prat of himself and bring on yet another crisis in his sad little life

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
I was taken to "An evening with Stan Collymore" in a pub here in KL (he was over here promoting some Asian Masters EPL cup) and went along for the free ride fully expecting to hate the guy. He was suprisingly good as a speaker (that's all relative you understand my expectations were low, or was I surprisingly drunk ??? ) and came across well - he accepted he'd been a tit of the highest order in the past, but was trying to move on.

That said, he IS still a tit though....

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
dogging.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would suggest that Rio Ferdinand and Man.Utd have something to do with this.

Could be.

Collymore was on the station absolutely guaranteeing that Rooney would be a Man City player in January, saying along the lines of "keep this and play it back - I guarantee Wayne Rooney will sign for Man City in January". Obviously subsequent events have made him look a bit of a tit again, so he's gone on Twitter and said “City thought a deal was done, trust me. U-turn – bottled it.”

Off the back of that it kicked off with Ferdinand on Twitter. Dunno what else was then said, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's got overly gobby and stitched himself up.

The blokes an A class knobber.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Could be.

Collymore was on the station absolutely guaranteeing that Rooney would be a Man City player in January, saying along the lines of "keep this and play it back - I guarantee Wayne Rooney will sign for Man City in January". Obviously subsequent events have made him look a bit of a tit again, so he's gone on Twitter and said “City thought a deal was done, trust me. U-turn – bottled it.”

Off the back of that it kicked off with Ferdinand on Twitter. Dunno what else was then said, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's got overly gobby and stitched himself up.

The blokes an A class knobber.

Collymore or Ferdinand ???

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
He walked away from football when he should've been at his peak. You can make exceptions for George Best, but not Collymore, so earning a living from a sport he clearly didnt love, or achieve potential in rankled.

Thats why I like Andy Gray, fit or unfit did anyone ever compete like he did..

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
I liked Collymore on Talk Sport, always an interesting listen and thought he came across well. Ok was controversial but thats what a call in radio show is all about!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I was taken to "An evening with Stan Collymore" in a pub here in KL (he was over here promoting some Asian Masters EPL cup) and went along for the free ride fully expecting to hate the guy. He was suprisingly good as a speaker (that's all relative you understand my expectations were low, or was I surprisingly drunk ??? ) and came across well - he accepted he'd been a tit of the highest order in the past, but was trying to move on.

That said, he IS still a tit though....

I thought you were in King's Lynn until the asian bit...probably more to attract Stan the Dogger to Kings Lynn than Malaysia.

I have been reading his autobiography which is surprisingly graphic, wonder what Ulrika's lawyers thought about it?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He gave that silly bint Ulrika Johnsson a slap... he can`t be all bad.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:lolol:

Ulrika - the ONE thing we were not allowed to ask him about...

I remember he took a call during the World Cup when England were due to play Sweden, and the caller rounded it off by saying "Course Stan, you know all about bashing Swedes...", before he was abruptly cut off.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here