Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST for sale (genuine)

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Hi, first things first am not jumping ship I am not a JCL I am totally gutted to be doing this but am badly in need of the cash,if I Lived in the Brighton area I'd think twice about this but as I have to pay a fair bit of money to travel to the Amex it's money I need to save.l i lost my job about a month ago and really don't have a penny atm, and before people
Say why dont you get on the doll and use that to get to the Amex they won't let me join, some crap to do with me been preveously self employed and I have bills which need paying which are tad more important.

Please no time wasters, iv sold my ticket for the hull game so the buyer will have it from west ham onwards.

It's for WSU Block I Row A seat 207

I saw one guy a while ago try sell his and his got a bit of rough treatment by some, am a genuine huge,passionate fan and this is honestly so hard fore to do but at this time I got to think seriosuly about what comes first. Please pm me with offers.
Thank you for your time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Rather than having to sell your season ticket, isn't there any member of Nsc who could offer to give you a lift to and from games, until you're back on your feet again?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I think youre right infront of me with Sheebo? Me and daffy duck on here may be interested in this ticket -Pm me your phone number and I'll discuss and get back to you.

hi, first things first am not jumping ship i am not a jcl i am totally gutted to be doing this but am badly in need of the cash,if i lived in the brighton area i'd think twice about this but as i have to pay a fair bit of money to travel to the amex it's money i need to save.l i lost my job about a month ago and really don't have a penny atm, and before people
say why dont you get on the doll and use that to get to the amex they won't let me join, some crap to do with me been preveously self employed and i have bills which need paying which are tad more important.

Please no time wasters, iv sold my ticket for the hull game so the buyer will have it from west ham onwards.

It's for wsu block i row a seat 207

i saw one guy a while ago try sell his and his got a bit of rough treatment by some, am a genuine huge,passionate fan and this is honestly so hard fore to do but at this time i got to think seriosuly about what comes first. Please pm me with offers.
Thank you for your time.

if its just travel cost, might be able to help you out! If this is the case pm

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Sorry to hear about your situation.

Have you paid for the ticket up front or do you pay monthly?

If you have paid for it up front, perhaps it’s worth speaking to the club and explaining your situation, they may give you a refund less the games that have already passed??

Best of luck in your search for a job, hope you get back on your feet soon.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm interested.

By the way, are we allowed to sell our tickets, and register the change with the club, or would the club insist you give the ticket to them to sell to the next person on the waiting list?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Feel absolutly gutted for you I am sorry, If it is just travel then as other people have suggested is there no-one on here that can give you a lift? here are you from?

I hope it all works out for you and good luck

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If part of the reason for selling it is to get some money, could you not get more money by selling it on a match by match basis (and then you'd still have the ticket if your situations improve befor the end of this season)?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If part of the reason for selling it is to get some money, could you not get more money by selling it on a match by match basis (and then you'd still have the ticket if your situations improve befor the end of this season)?

You mean selling at face value of course - bit of a pain having to get the smartcard to and back from different people each game, better to do it for the season that's left - Wasn't it £460 cost so £20 a game - 16 left = £320.

The club will not allow you to sell it to somebody else - if they know - they would pass it onto the single person next on the waiting list and you would probably get £320 less the admin charge back.

Your choice

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't think you can sell them on. That's what the Private Seat Licence is for.
The club will not allow you to sell it to somebody else - if they know - they would pass it onto the single person next on the waiting list and you would probably get £320 less the admin charge back.
So anyone buying it would have to pay per game really, as it's a big ask for someone to pay £320 when they don't really get anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here