Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Squad Numbers

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Has anyone seen if squad numbers are released yet? my son wants minteh on back of his shirt and know he’s been wearing 17 pre season but didn’t know if was officially confirmed, don’t wanna get that and it changes

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Has anyone seen if squad numbers are released yet? my son wants minteh on back of his shirt and know he’s been wearing 17 pre season but didn’t know if was officially confirmed, don’t wanna get that and it changes
None of them have any number on the PL website at least. Not seen any list either.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
A quick Google search suggests September 13

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Did you think about whether that could possibly be correct before posting?
September13 is never going to fit accross a shirt, or any other birthday. . . .unless the squad ate A LOT of noodles and whale pasties in Japan

I don't agree with retiring No's, but 13 should be rested for a season to allow us all to recover.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
The app says 17

1723752172230.png

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
If Kadioglu does sign, I wonder what number he will have. He’s been 7 and 16 at Fenerbache and 20 for the national team all of which are gone.
We have 12 or 21 os “low” numbers. Can we use 14 now Osman on loan or is it already “registered”?

And Rutter. Was 24 at Leeds.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
If Kadioglu does sign, I wonder what number he will have. He’s been 7 and 16 at Fenerbache and 20 for the national team all of which are gone.
We have 12 or 21 os “low” numbers. Can we use 14 now Osman on loan or is it already “registered”?
We could use 14. Last season the squad numbers were announced and WBG was 10 and Enciso 11. The next day or so it was announced they’d swapped numbers. So nothing stopping someone else from having 14 for this season.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
The numbers aren't officially confirmed until the end of the window. They probably won't change, but the Man Utd fans probably felt that before Garnacho (49 to 17) and Hojlund (17 to 11) changed after the first games of last season.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
The numbers aren't officially confirmed until the end of the window. They probably won't change, but the Man Utd fans probably felt that before Garnacho (49 to 17) and Hojlund (17 to 11) changed after the first games of last season.
There used to be a rule that players could only wear one number in a season. Then United signed Ronaldo for his second spell and the PL allowed him to have the number 7 shirt and Edinson Cavani changed to the number 21 a few games into the season. Now the rule seems to be completely ignored/abandoned (the rule still appears in the PL handbook for this season).

Last edited:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Dahoud, Osman, Rushworth, Peupion, Moran, Weir, Yalcouye all removed from the mens squad page since it went live a couple hours ago. Most of them have loans confirmed?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Dahoud, Osman, Rushworth, Peupion, Moran, Weir, Yalcouye all removed from the mens squad page since it went live a couple hours ago. Most of them have loans confirmed?

14. Ibrahim Osman
32. Cameron Peupion
35. Mahmoud Dahoud
36. Andrew Moran
37. Jensen Weir
39. Carl Rushworth
40. Malick Yalcouye

Still on the App.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here