Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs Tkts

Seagull Stew

You must live right next to a main post office then. The chances of me getting anything from the postman before 11.30am these days are slim to none!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Just checked online statement again, still no money taken out. Come on take my money you swines.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Anyone else more worried about their Spurs tickets turning up rather than Cullip/Falmer/McGammonSteak/Financial Crisis? or is it just me? :jester:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
CrabtreeBHA said:
Anyone else more worried about their Spurs tickets turning up rather than Cullip/Falmer/McGammonSteak/Financial Crisis? or is it just me? :jester:

Don't know what your talking about CARBERS

*walksoffwhistlingtohimself*

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
No money form my account but sometimes I get the tickets before I actually see the money coming out.

I sent off applications for Gillingham, QPR & Spurs tickets all on the same day (Wednesday of last week). The Gillingham & QPR tickets arrived by return of post, with the Barclaycard payments being processed last Thursday.

I also ordered a Stoke City ticket by phone - that was processed just as quickly on Monday.

Until today, there's been no sign of any Barclaycard transaction for the Spurs tickets - despite loads of other people reporting cheques being processed and credit cards charged. But today I find an item called "outstanding authorisations" of £175 in the on-line statement. And seven tickets @ £25 come to just ... £175.

So ... don't panic folks.

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Ok I am now getting concerned, they have obviously run out of 30 quid tickets laready and are working through the 25 quiders and still notihng form my account.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tinx said:
Ok I am now getting concerned, they have obviously run out of 30 quid tickets laready and are working through the 25 quiders and still notihng form my account.

Let us pray for a Corals Big Screen then eh Tinx? :nono: :drink:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I am so tempted to get on spurs website and buy some tickets in their end as they are on sale today.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
They have been on sale previously, I reckon you will be lucky to get one in the spurs end as well.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tinx said:
I am so tempted to get on spurs website and buy some tickets in their end as they are on sale today.

I was told tomorrow by my spurs mate, he got his last friday

Is the risk of buying a Spurs end ticket worth it if we should end up getting away end? hmmmmmmmm...........

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
tinx said:
No money form my account but sometimes I get the tickets before I actually see the money coming out.

I got mine today and Im in Horsham as well. They arrived about 10 minutes ago.

My cheque has not been cashed yet either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here