Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs Tickets

MikeyPops

Jul 7, 2011
Worthing
Is there anyone, in an official capacity at the club, who can give us "1000 Pointers" any idea of what our chances are of getting a ticket for the Spurs match when they are released at 1000hrs next Wednesday, 13/07? I have a gut feeling that there will not be many left. :bhasign:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Probably best bet BY FAR is the NSC ticket exchange - assuming the club sends out paper tickets. There's ALWAYS somebody who can't go on the day and will post an available ticket on there even an hour before kick off. Refresh is your friend.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All the tickets people have purchased will be loaded onto the smart cards being sent out next week

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure about paper tickets but I suppose they will have to issue those to away supporters and non STH. Entrance for this game,SS Cup and Gillingham have just been added to ST swipe cards.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If there were 5500 STH last season (?) at Withdean, and 2500 1901 members, then that is an absolute maximum of 8000 tickets potentially gone to them already, leaving 4500 left for those who didn't have a ST last season, but have bought a ST for this season. I am not in any way official, but I can't really see any other way of working it out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If there were 5500 STH last season (?) at Withdean, and 2500 1901 members, then that is an absolute maximum of 8000 tickets potentially gone to them already, leaving 4500 left for those who didn't have a ST last season, but have bought a ST for this season. I am not in any way official, but I can't really see any other way of working it out.

True but I would expect possibly 1,000 Withdean STHs migrated to the 1901 club

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Well I'm entitled to a ticket and am not going, the same goes for a number of my mates who are all waiting for the Doncaster game. there will be plenty to go round.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
There were 4,000 season ticket holders at Withdean, and there are 2,500 1901'ers, so tops 6,500 of which i can only see around 5,000 selling before next wed, this will leave approx 7,000 for this years season ticket holders. so..........CHILL!

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Like Tinx, I'm not going to the Spurs game and some others around me aren't either.

Doncaster is all that matters to me and clearly others are thinking the same way, so I agree that there should be plenty of opportunities for those with less than 1250 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here