Spurs Ticket, how much would you pay???

• Thread starter Deleted member 18477
  • Start date

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nothing above face value.

Donny on the other hand Im sure will go for top dollar.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
I already have mine but plenty of my mates have yet to secure one.

I was quite hoping to show them the many & varied charms of Lewes ahead of the game.

A nice sunny day, a couple of pints of liquid gold (draught Aspalls) in the Lewes Arms & seeing the Mighty Tottenham play at B&HAs shiny new stadium.

Quality day out.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
From the Official Spurs site

UPDATE, JULY 7

Brighton v Spurs

Amex Stadium, Saturday, July 30, 3pm

Allocation: 1,275

Prices: Adult £21.60 Seniors £15.30 Under 18 £10.80 Under 10 £5.40

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online HERE or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5.00pm on Thursday 7th July.

We are already oversubscribed for this fixture so will NOT open applications to Members. We will announce which supporters have been successful on Monday.

D

Deleted member 18477

From the Official Spurs site

UPDATE, JULY 7

Brighton v Spurs

Amex Stadium, Saturday, July 30, 3pm

Allocation: 1,275

Prices: Adult £21.60 Seniors £15.30 Under 18 £10.80 Under 10 £5.40

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online HERE or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5.00pm on Thursday 7th July.

We are already oversubscribed for this fixture so will NOT open applications to Members. We will announce which supporters have been successful on Monday.

oh cheers...

D

Deleted member 18477

Don't you think you are over-estimating Spurs' importance on the football map for a friendly??

Many are excited about going to the new stadium, but like me they might prefer to save the adrenaline for the first game that actually counts.

This. I couldnt give a shit if we were playing northampton, barnet or man utd. the day is all about US and the new stadium.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Don't you think you are over-estimating Spurs' importance on the football map for a friendly??

Many are excited about going to the new stadium, but like me they might prefer to save the adrenaline for the first game that actually counts.

Maybe.

I just know that if Spurs had a shiny new stadium i would most definitely want to be there for whatever games were on (especially if, like you chaps, i had been watching games at the Withdean).

Reading this board it would appear that the game will be a sell out anyway. So it is academic.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
£10-15 Tops.

Pre season friendly against a premier league third team, not worth the ludicrous prices

N17

Jun 21, 2011
This. I couldnt give a shit if we were playing northampton, barnet or man utd. the day is all about US and the new stadium.

Good. I hope you enjoy it.

Believe it or not i (& most other football fans) are pleased that Brighton fans to have a great new stadium. Not sure why i am attracting such aggressive responses but whatever. See (some of) you on the 30th.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
£22 is ridiculous. Agreed.

Not as bad as the £30 the club expects people to pay on a Friday night in December to
Watch us play someone like Barnsley, the stadium will only be half full anyway I expect for those matches. I'll be doing a lot more away trips this year I think.

Not as bad as the £30 the club expects people to pay on a Friday night in December to
Watch us play someone like Barnsley, the stadium will only be half full anyway I expect for those matches. I'll be doing a lot more away trips this year I think.

:lolol:

All those fans who longed for the new home, and only went to away matches - and then there's YOU!

Speshul :windowlicker:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Well I hope it sells out or close to it

If the reaction of some on here is anything to go by it will be half full, and not sure where that would leave us in regard to being able to play Doncaster at full capacity

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I will buy one for face value if any are available a week or so before the game. Not exactly desperate to see a pre-season run about and confident we'll sell out. Thought will be a ramp up event so is that why 16k were mentioned?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here