Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs Ticket, how much would you pay???

• Thread starter Deleted member 18477
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 18477

How much would you fans be willing to pay IF you couldn't get a ticket for whatever reason... but still wanted to go.

face value for an adult being £21.60 - £31.50.

D

Deleted member 18477

Face value and no more! Profiteering against fellow fans is not on.

*that wasn't an offer to buy, in case you are selling :cool:

Im not selling no, im going but im sure others would have it in mind. Id pay no more than face value too.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Im not selling no, im going but im sure others would have it in mind. Id pay no more than face value too.

A relative of mine who lives in Camden has already offered me £60 and I said *no,no,no*

I'm going and he said name your price, I said a new MacBook Pro! Haven't heard back yet :lol:

**Tenuous link to Amy Winehouse as he lives in the same road as her!

D

Deleted member 18477

A relative of mine who lives in Camden has already offered me £60 and I said *no,no,no*

I'm going and he said name your price, I said a new MacBook Pro! Haven't heard back yet :lol:

**Tenuous link to Amy Winehouse as he lives in the same road as her!

haha this is exactly why i started the thread. someone in my office said how much would you sell it for. I said a couple of hundred! and even then i'd feel like im missing out!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I wouldn't watch those white shirted wankers if they were giving tickets away, or offering me cash to take them.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
spurs. in a pre-season friendly. nothing above face value

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Haven't even thought about it yet, to the point where i don't know when tickets can be purchased even. I'd pay no more than face value, but I certainly wouldn't pay more than face value.
Doubt i'll go anyway, would much rather my first game at The Amex meant something.

Because I am away for the first game of the season, and as a non-season ticket holder am not sure when I'm going to be able to get a ticket (cue binfest about 'if I want one enough I will be able to get one' - I hope you're right), I would say I would pay £50.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I don't think getting tickets will be an issue tbh. I've no intention of going and none of my ST mates are going either. Some of them have been 'offered' tickets by 1901 members who have no intention of going either......

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don't think getting tickets will be an issue tbh. I've no intention of going and none of my ST mates are going either. Some of them have been 'offered' tickets by 1901 members who have no intention of going either......

this

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im confused... i thought this was a shit friendly that no one wants to see ??

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Buy a ticket & sell it to a Spurs fan.

It seems we are all up for it more than you lot.

:rave:

N17

Jun 21, 2011
On further reflection, don't you think it would be a bit embarassing for you chaps if you cant sell your 16k for this?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On further reflection, don't you think it would be a bit embarassing for you chaps if you cant sell your 16k for this?

to be fair mate, its in the middle of the cricket season/holiday season, its a meaningless friendly that will cost a bit and a lot of us who have been waiting a long time for a decent ground are quite happy to make our first game at Falmer a competitive affair worth watching.

Plus, watching your reserves with a smattering of first teamers is not exactly that thrilling.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
to be fair mate, its in the middle of the cricket season/holiday season, its a meaningless friendly that will cost a bit and a lot of us who have been waiting a long time for a decent ground are quite happy to make our first game at Falmer a competitive affair worth watching.

Plus, watching your reserves with a smattering of first teamers is not exactly that thrilling.

Might mean our allocation gets increased to a more respectable 3000 or so. Added bonus.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Might mean our allocation gets increased to a more respectable 3000 or so. Added bonus.

I certainly hope so. I am not sure if its only 1300 odd because this is another one of the ramp up events.

Best of luck getting a ticket, I have many mates who are spurs fans who I work with in London and they all want one!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here