Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs ticket details now on Seagulls Official site...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Mine is in the post

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Seagull_Stew said:
May I be the first person to moan at:

ONLY 4,400 TICKETS!!!:angry: :censored: :censored: :angry:

Though lets moan at the correct people Spurs. The club asked for 7000.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Seagull_Stew said:
May I be the first person to moan at:

ONLY 4,400 TICKETS!!!:angry: :censored: :censored: :angry:

May I be the second. 4,400 is not 15% of the allocation surely. I thought that would work out at 5,400?? I think that we will sell out.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
We will sell out no doubt in my mind

spidey

Jun 17, 2004
B Hill
Seems that the club has listened & moved to try to keep all of their 'loyal' supporters happy. Will 4,400 cover all season ticket holders/AMS/A&K donators that want to go?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
couldnt sell out palace cant see us selling out for this

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
empire said:
couldnt sell out palace cant see us selling out for this

I think some children didn't go to Palace as parents didn't want them caught up in any potential trouble (same reason why our turn out at Millwall on saturday is going to be poor in comparison to West Ham)

Spurs away is a much more glamorous tie for the whole family

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
4,400? mmm seems a bit short to me

FA rules dictate that, and I quote "In all matches preceding the Semi-Finals, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up to 15% of all accommodation for which tickets are issued"

The capacity of White Hart Lane is 36,240 therefore we have a right to claim 5,436

However there are a few conditions to the FA rule notably that "The Visiting Club shall be responsible for the payment of all tickets asked for and allotted, unless otherwise agreed between the Clubs in writing "

I unfortunalty cant attend as my wife is 8 months pregnant and the due date is 8th January!!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Paddy B said:
4,400? mmm seems a bit short to me

FA rules dictate that, and I quote "In all matches preceding the Semi-Finals, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up to 15% of all accommodation for which tickets are issued"

The capacity of White Hart Lane is 36,240 therefore we have a right to claim 5,436

They can offer less than 15%,if offering the full amount would present problems with segregation of opposing fans

I notice the website says you cannot specify whether you want £25 or £30 tickets as they will be selling the allocation "in a specific order" Hmmmm? ??? Sounds a logistical nightmare for the ticket office staff. So if they decide to sell the dearer ones first, what happens to those who've only written cheques for the lesser amount? Thrown to the bottom of the pile?...Or are the majority of the better upper tier seats being sold in a "specific order" to the inner sanctum elite of the supporters club and other assorted cronies? ???

Zeitgeist -

What makes you think "better" = "more expensive" ?

Having tonight packaged up orders for 15 seats for three separate matches, I'm very much of the opinion that "better" = "cheapest".

I'm delighted that the Spurs tickets are going out with equal priority for season ticket holders and AMS members. At least the seven of us who are going in the Bracknell party will be able to sit together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here