Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs - Bridge and EDF

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Got a ticket for Bridge. Never parked there for a match before, any advice? Is it carnage getting in before and/or out after?

Live in Bedfordshire so it's a long journey, will try get there as early as poss anyway

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Got a ticket for Bridge. Never parked there for a match before, any advice? Is it carnage getting in before and/or out after?

Live in Bedfordshire so it's a long journey, will try get there as early as poss anyway
Getting in is easy if you get there early, ie a couple of hours before ko.

Getting out is ok if you leave early/leg it on the final whistle. Alternatively have a drink on the concourse for 20 mins then wander down and it should be ok.

No different than any other big stadium car park.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The last cars from the Forest game are just leaving The Bridge as I type.

Leaving isn't fun - a single way out, through the bottleneck of the actual bridge, shared with pedestrians, leading straight to some traffic lights which seem to be red about 80% of the time.

You either leave early, leave at the final whistle and sprint back (literally - run your bollocks off) or just prepare yourself to sit around for an hour or so.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill

I tend to arrive 30/45 mins before KO and it's fine getting in. I always leave just before final whistle as I don't like being stuck in a car park for an hour after the game.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The last cars from the Forest game are just leaving The Bridge as I type.

Leaving isn't fun - a single way out, through the bottleneck of the actual bridge, shared with pedestrians, leading straight to some traffic lights which seem to be red about 80% of the time.

You either leave early, leave at the final whistle and sprint back (literally - run your bollocks off) or just prepare yourself to sit around for an hour or so.
Yeah. I don't know which is the biggest contributor to the bottleneck, although I suspect it's the traffic lights on the West side of the railway line, as depite having to wait for the pedestrians to pass through the tunnel first the queue at the lights is always 'full'.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Damn i have been off in France playing golf and missed the EDF!

battering down from London on the morning for this and was hoping for P&R .

may have to try mill road again. anyone know when the last busses go to the stadium near kick off please?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Prepare for pain. I'm parked there for the first time this season, expecting the usual- no organisation from the gormless staff, angry people attempting to drive into me in order to get in front in the queue and an hour wait to get out 😬 It's usually fine getting in, mind.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Does anyone know what time the buses from EDF start running ? I'm looking to get there early for a bit of DICKS action.

Thank you please x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here