Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
segregation ooooooh segregation!
segregation, that's what you need.....

Patcham BHA

Jul 27, 2004
Spurs Away

Surely that allocation could be almost doubled if there was sufficient demand. We're entitled to 25% of the capacity under FA Cup rules - which must be around 8000 seats. Let's just hope that the Albion kick up a fuss.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Re: Spurs Away

Patcham BHA said:
Surely that allocation could be almost doubled if there was sufficient demand. We're entitled to 25% of the capacity under FA Cup rules - which must be around 8000 seats. Let's just hope that the Albion kick up a fuss.

Is this a joke post? :dunce:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004

Patcham BHA said:

Where does 25% come from? I was under the impression it was max. 15%

Patcham BHA

Jul 27, 2004
Spurs Away

As I understand it, for FA Cup games the away allocation goes up from the usual 15% to 25%.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta

Patcham BHA said:
As I understand it, for FA Cup games the away allocation goes up from the usual 15% to 25%.

It's rare that you get the full 15% let alone 25%. It's not the semi final!

You're suggesting that if we went to Old Trafford we'd get 17,000 tickets! (no doubt some people on here would think we would sell them too!)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
But surely this depends on the design of the stadium and the segregation procedures. I'm not defending Spurs here but they can't just give over a section of seats to away fans without there being a proper way of segregating them. If the allocation is 4,400, that's it, end of story.

Let's just concentrate on selling this number because we'll look pretty stupid if we moan about the allocation being too small and then don't sell it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here