og9hqg.jpg
:tosser:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
gac.com? get a caravan.com ?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I see the way he is at the back on his own that his social skills have got better

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Still bemused at the lack of interview or pictures with the shirt, its like he is embarrassed

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Pub team at best, no disrespect to the Greyhound Pub.
Judging by the class that Gus has brought in and also rumoured to be bringing in, at least Murray will be guaranteed a start with the Pikeys. He would have only kept our bench warm at best.

Sad but good riddance to the mercenary.

TNBA

TTF

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I have just been told by my Palarse work colleague that Muzza is "on light duties" as he is still injured, aparantly Palarse fans are a bit disapointed especialy as they have sold and selling a few players and their only aquisition is injured

Ahhhh Bless them hahahahaha

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Pub team at best, no disrespect to the Greyhound Pub.
Judging by the class that Gus has brought in and also rumoured to be bringing in, at least Murray will be guaranteed a start with the Pikeys. He would have only kept our bench warm at best.

Sad but good riddance to the mercenary.

TNBA

TTF

Never thought I would ever think this, but I hope he does some ligaments in his first game. He'll carry that on for 2 1/2 years then have a miraculous recovery for the last 6 months to put himself in the window. Bring back any memories ??

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what is this obsession with Murray?

There have been plenty of players who have played for both clubs and I can't remember any of them getting the bile that is being spouted on here.

He's gone...get over it FFS

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Murray was in Hove park with Sparrow and their kids the other week. Overheard them talking about what other players were getting at various clubs.

At the end of the day Glenn sees football as his job. He couldnt give a shit about who he plays for as long as he is earning as much as he can. I cant say i balme him. If i was in his shoes playing for some Northern team and then another Northern team came in for my services offering more money, then sorry but id be gone.

Anyone who thinks there is any loyalty in this game is deluded.

Forget Murray, he did a job and hes gone. The mistake business wise was not getting him on a contract earlier so we could sell him for a fee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here