Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No, it's on your computer tonight.

Just click the link for Steve Ryder telling you all about the FA Cup replays, El Tel in the studio.... etc

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
An apprehensive Liverpool visit Brighton.:lolol: Deano Capt. Johnny Byrne and Barry Lloyd. Focus DIY advertising boards behind the North Stand goal, the sign of things to come. Marvelous scenes. :thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Did you notice, that none of the season ticket holder's left early :whistle:. How thing's have have changed.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Went to both games

My Liverpool supporting niece was in my sister's tum when we went up for the Anfield game, which is the only time she's been to Anfield. She turns 18 next month

2-2 up there and 2-3 down here

Both classics

:albion2:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
im sure this was the game that steve mcmahons winky plopped out of his shorts as he did the splits in front of the north stand,im sure somebody has it on vt. :)

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
im sure this was the game that steve mcmahons winky plopped out of his shorts as he did the splits in front of the north stand,im sure somebody has it on vt. :)

Would that have been when he scored the winner T?

(I should add that I'm not overly bothered at the thought of his tackle emerging, just the chronology you understand!!!!)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Would that have been when he scored the winner T?

(I should add that I'm not overly bothered at the thought of his tackle emerging, just the chronology you understand!!!!)

from fading memory i think his legs were either side of the post but the purple prince was definatley on show i was about 8ft 4 inches away :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here