Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports Direct Arena - Lop Sided?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Watching the Newcastle v Norwich match on tv, I cant make out if its the stand or pitch thats on a slant. Or neither.

Is it just me? I dont really give one, but having a debate with a mate and neither of us can call it.

D

Deleted member 18477

Slant? 2 of the stands are double the height of the other 2. Not sure about a slant though...

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Watching the Newcastle v Norwich match on tv, I cant make out if its the stand or pitch thats on a slant. Or neither.

Is it just me? I dont really give one, but having a debate with a mate and neither of us can call it.

It does slope. You can tell by the advertising hoardings. Not the LED ones, but the static ones behind. It goes downhill from left to right as you look at it on TV.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Quality stadium though... shame they can't make all the stands the same size, would be awesome. But being in the city centre I don't believe they can extend the smaller stands.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

optical confusion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here