Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spoof 'Come Dine With Me' video on the Seagulls Player.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Absolutely HILARIOUS.

Long story short, Elliot Bennett, Matt Sparrow and Charlie Oatway go round Tommy Elphick's house for dinner like come dine with me. WELL worth the money even just to see Charlie in a rubber gimp sheep mask!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
they need to do 3 more! for each guests house :D

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
who would have thought? Charlie Oatway the wine expert :)

FFF

Apr 3, 2010
Charlie Oatway is a very funny man!

His review at the end had me laughing out loud.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Charlie Oatway is a very funny man!

His review at the end had me laughing out loud.

It puzzles me that the BBC/ITV and so on always opt for borish yes men for their football programmes when they could have someone far more interesting and entertaining in the shape of Oatway. I'm not for one minute suggesting that he should front the Football League show, but why do they opt for someone so dull as Claridge in favour of someone far more jolly and as knowledgeable when it comes to football?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
It puzzles me that the BBC/ITV and so on always opt for borish yes men for their football programmes when they could have someone far more interesting and entertaining in the shape of Oatway. I'm not for one minute suggesting that he should front the Football League show, but why do they opt for someone so dull as Claridge in favour of someone far more jolly and as knowledgeable when it comes to football?

Perhaps we dont want to lose him. Met him many times, he could recite the top shelf of the Albion pub with his back turned LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here