Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spielberg's War Horse - shit.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
For balance:

"War Horse is a don’t-miss Spielberg classic that reaches true perfection. It’s as good as movies can get, and one of the greatest triumphs of this or any other year. For maximum enjoyment, I recommend both a box of tissues and a box of popcorn." - New York Observer.

meanmachine25

Jan 24, 2009
For balance:

"War Horse is a don’t-miss Spielberg classic that reaches true perfection. It’s as good as movies can get, and one of the greatest triumphs of this or any other year. For maximum enjoyment, I recommend both a box of tissues and a box of popcorn." - New York Observer.

two words new york ;-)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The whole appeal of the stage show is the stunning puppetry and it was a great watch. Not sure I'll bother with the film though.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What was the last really good Spielberg film?

Close Encounters of the Third Kind? some might say Saving Private Ryan, but it copies too much of The Big Red One.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just saw ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ – now that is a good film. Not the least bit interested in watching War Horse

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Schindlers List, was excellent but bloody ages ago. I can't think of anything decent recently

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
The review mentions the last line of Saving Private Ryan but what was it and how does it go. Does anyone remember.?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here