Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spearmint rhino?

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
anyone been dancing at this fine establishment yet?

if so what is it like expensive or cheap. worth it or not?

thinking about going this weekend

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I went to one on Bouremuff they rub their tits in your ear and the arses in your groin

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I've been to the one in London which was quite classy, as far as titty bars go. A life experience I wouldn't be without.

A bit pricey but worth it - although couldn't afford to develop a habit. A definate recommendation for a one-off.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Does that mean they smell of spearmint rather than rhino?
I hope not, because the smell of RHINO gives me the HORN. I said, RHINO...HOR...oh please yerselves

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Fit as bird rubs tits in your face and arse in your groin for large chunk of money and yet you can't touch, can't knock one out and have no chance of pulling said fittie. Well that sounds ace.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fit as bird rubs tits in your face and arse in your groin for large chunk of money and yet you can't touch, can't knock one out and have no chance of pulling said fittie. Well that sounds ace.
Well said.

The ones in Bournemouth and Tottenham Court Road are both chock full of absolute hotties, so it makes it all the more frustrating. And it quickly turns into a very expensive night.

Conversely, the strip joints in Blackpool are considerably cheaper and the talent remains acceptable. The problem here is that you have to go to Blackpool, which is a f***ing shithole.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

Word Bro'

Better sneaking off to have the full works for £60 with a selection of Night Ho's in the preston Street location, so I am told.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Probably just better off getting down some cheese hole club spending 30 bar getting shit faced and then pulling some strumpet.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Strip clubs for me are places where ugly blokes who's standards are to high go.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The one in london was shit, the one in Bmuff was'nt that great. The more underground titty twister places are the better ones, if you ever go to Edinburgh then you simply MUST go to The Pubic Triangle :thumbsup:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I went to Top Totty a couple of weeks ago and had done a 100 quid within 20 minutes. Too much pressure and too expensive, no wonder the place was empty. Far rather somewhere like the Scotsman, even if the birds are a bit ropey.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I would rather go out, have drinks and meet a girl without having to throw money at her the whole time she keeps an inch away from me, not even turning me on, as I know there is NO chance of any snatch action.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I used to know a couple of birds who worked at Top Totty and they weren't that great. Big boobs but both were spotty and one was fat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here