Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spastic Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Why have Complete Badger, Withdean Wanderer and 1066gull been banned, whereas Hiney and that Manthorpe twat havent been banned. Badger was banned was criticizing the team and moaning about some players in particular. Then Manthorpe doesnt get banned for really laying into Murray all the time. Now i dont think ever of them should be banned, because its there opinion and its abit prejudice if you cant have your own opinion. But if one goes then the others must.

1066 was banned because of the 'if you start a thread against another member then you get an automatic ban' rule. So why wasnt Hiney banned yesterday for starting a thread slagging off Badger? Wheres the fairness in that?

And then why has Withdean Wanderer been banned? All he did was query the banning of another member. I suppose i will have the same fate.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I would put my money on you being banned now:lolol:

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Why have Complete Badger, Withdean Wanderer and 1066gull been banned, whereas Hiney and that Manthorpe twat havent been banned. Badger was banned was criticizing the team and moaning about some players in particular. Then Manthorpe doesnt get banned for really laying into Murray all the time. Now i dont think ever of them should be banned, because its there opinion and its abit prejudice if you cant have your own opinion. But if one goes then the others must.

1066 was banned because of the 'if you start a thread against another member then you get an automatic ban' rule. So why wasnt Hiney banned yesterday for starting a thread slagging off Badger? Wheres the fairness in that?

And then why has Withdean Wanderer been banned? All he did was query the banning of another member. I suppose i will have the same fate.

I must say, as an avid observer and occasional poster, that this site does seem to be going downhill rapidly in terms of both content and content censorship.

Anyway, I don't suppose you'll be about to converse with me on this issue - in 7 days maybe!?:bigwave:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Moderating Decisions forum is there to provide transparency as to moderation that has been taken, and to enable all members to discuss decisions further if they so wish.

As such, please discuss moderating decisions via PM and/or email in order to keep the board free of discussions which can spiral out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here