Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sparrow and Vincelot / Poyet weilds axe (SIX merrged threads)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Surprised Vincelot is going.

A great man to have on the bench as he covers so many positions.

Can understand it if he wants first team football though.

True but the same can be said of calderon. I have seen him play right back, left back, centre back, virtually right and left wing and now centre mid. He also kbows where the goal is so i would not be surprised to see him upfront soon!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Would that be the same Gus Poyet who got send off and sat in the press box and sulked like a two year old?

Yes but then that didnt reduce us to ten men. Do as i say not as i do springs to mind!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
True but the same can be said of calderon. I have seen him play right back, left back, centre back, virtually right and left wing and now centre mid. He also kbows where the goal is so i would not be surprised to see him upfront soon!

Calderon has got us out of a hole so many times with crucial goals conjured up out of nothing. Priceless. :bowdown:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Don't disagree but he's the boss and I think Vincelot really pissed him off then

It must have pissed a lot of us off. However, I have seen so many sending-offs over the years (e.g. David Beckham's) as a result of a rush of blood to the head, that if players had it held against them every time, there would be very few players left. Why pick in just one player for being sent off? We keep getting stupid red cards - does Gus want rid of all of the culprits?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I totally agree. It smacks of bullying, and should not be going on at our Club. It is unprofessional. I am sure everyone wants to see us have the best players available, but I for one do not want to see players being victimised to force them out when they are under contract.

It is not as though they have done anything wrong, they are simply surplus to requirements - hardly their fault. If they were both shagging his Mrs, you could understand it.

What is happening to our much-vaunted "Team Spirit" at the Club?

Gus has a lot to learn when it comes to man management. The way this has been announced is totally out of line.

Frankly, if I was Vincelot I would sit tight for the remaining year of my contract on the basis that, after seeing the performances of Dicker and Harley on Saturday, there would have to be a great chance of me being brought back into the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here