Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spare a thought today for Julie and Andy

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Today the trial begins at the Old Bailey of the person charged with the murder of Marie Harding

For those of you who may not rememeber, Marie was walking home along a lane in Southwick, when she was brutally attacked and murdered in a totally unprovoked and random attack. Marie and the family have been life long Albion fans, selling tickets, working on the turnstiles at the Goldstone, following Albion home and away for many many years.

Many of you will know Julie Harris ( Marie's daughter) as one of those people who works in the ticket office, and works incredibly hard in sometimes difficult circumstances.

I hope you will join in me in saying to Julie Andy, Natalie, and Danny as well as Jim, Marie's husband, that we are thinking of her and the family at this time and wish them strength to go through again all the terrible emotions she and the family have gone through before.

Lets hope there is a sucessful outcome to this dreadful business and the family can move on.

Love
Dave, Karen, Laura and Rebecca.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It must be terrible to sit through a court case and hear the details of how your mother was murdered.
They must be reliving every moment all over again.

I hope this case is the right decision and then they can have some sort of closure in their lives and start to remember the good times with Marie.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dies Irae said:
I hope you will join in me in saying to Julie Andy, Natalie, and Danny as well as Jim, Marie's husband, that we are thinking of her and the family at this time and wish them strength to go through again all the terrible emotions she and the family have gone through before.

Lets hope there is a sucessful outcome to this dreadful business and the family can move on.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
everytime i see julie i wonder how she copes :bowdown:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yorkie said:
It must be terrible to sit through a court case and hear the details of how your mother was murdered.
They must be reliving every moment all over again.

I hope this case is the right decision and then they can have some sort of closure in their lives and start to remember the good times with Marie.

Agreed - its a shame we have to "hope" for the right decision in this day and age...justice is not always sweet...

Fingers and toes crossed here that its all over swiftly and correctly..and they can move on..

KPTF

Jan 6, 2004
Burgess Hill
Dunno if you'll get to read this Julie but when I've had dealings with you in the ticket office, you've always been a great help and laughed at my crap jokes. Even after the awful event, you've always had a very dignified air when it must have been bloody difficult.

I hope you and your family can get through this and put it behind you. May your Mum RIP.

Stuart

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Benny Zamora said:
There cannot be a "successful outcome", but i hope the family and everyone at the Albion can find some comfort in justice prevailing :down:

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here