Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain 0 Scotland 1!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I've had a couple of quid in-running on a Scotland 3-0 win at 80/1. Fancy prices still available on a Scotland win - and Spain don't look too keen on getting kicked up in the air. Plus the wind's blowing the ball and their sadly-dated perms all over the place.

Kev the Ape

1-0 scotland r spain on drugs all do they feel sorry for them. i cnt c scotland holding a 1-0 win it not right only if spain r playing a bunch of youth team players but that aint true so spain will win this 1.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Poor old Scotland. This is just the result they didn't want as it means Berti's job will be safe for another 2 years.

But I've gone past laughing at the sweaties.

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
Simster said:
Poor old Scotland. This is just the result they didn't want as it means Berti's job will be safe for another 2 years.

But I've gone past laughing at the sweaties.

but it's the result every other country wanted, for the next dew years until it's contact renewal time it will be a guaranteed win for the opposing team. :)

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
:yawn:

typical shit from you lot.... so what we'll lose to spain, did anyone expect anything else..... then you lot wonder why we want you lot to loose ^read above comments.....

personally i hope England do well tomorrow, and should win.. If not you deserve to be slagged off.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here