Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sounds really disjointed. Not sure what position caskey is playing?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I see we have a few new commentary listeners tonight. FAQ. Although Warrens speech is affected his football brain isn't. Listening to him will teach you more about behind the scenes at the Albion and our team, the players and I suspect there are not that many people in the game he doesn't know. He is on the scouting team and writes reports on matches and players the Club are interested in.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I see we have a few new commentary listeners tonight. FAQ. Although Warrens speech is affected his football brain isn't. Listening to him will teach you more about behind the scenes at the Albion and our team, the players and I suspect there are not that many people in the game he doesn't know. He is on the scouting team and writes reports on matches and players the Club are interested in.

I really like Warren, his comments don't bother me at all, has been through the mill in his life and does a lot for charities, think he has a day job in a warehouse as well.

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Spot on, skipper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here